Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old April 17th, 2007, 07:04 AM

theats has disabled reputation
Here is a random thought or Idea

Now, having over 2000 members, is it not possible that say, Craig Van Ess could have an account?
Maybe George bush plays in his spare time?

Everyone knows Arnold Schwartzanegar Plays Heroscape and is an avid member of this site.
Who knows what sort of famous/infamous or important people lurk/support this site?

Theophilus.
Old April 17th, 2007, 08:11 AM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
It's funny how famous and infamous look like they should be opposites but really aren't

6 x 9 = 42

Old April 17th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Re: Here is a random thought or Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
Now, having over 2000 members, is it not possible that say, Craig Van Ess could have an account?
Maybe George bush plays in his spare time?

Everyone knows Arnold Schwartzanegar Plays Heroscape and is an avid member of this site.
Who knows what sort of famous/infamous or important people lurk/support this site?

I'm certain there is at least "One" semi-famous person lurking around here,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old April 17th, 2007, 09:08 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
No... I count 11 of 'em.

FINISH HIM!
Old April 17th, 2007, 02:34 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
George bush absolutely does not play HS with others, when his units get killed he just grabs a handful of figs and puts them randomly on the map we all know this is wrong.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old April 26th, 2007, 12:19 AM

Adam has disabled reputation
Gobernator plays HS?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
George bush absolutely does not play HS with others, when his units get killed he just grabs a handful of figs and puts them randomly on the map we all know this is wrong.
NOT trying to start a flame!

So when his figures get killed he should surrender, even if he still could send out more?

Doesn't sound logical to me, in war people will die. That is fact. If we choose to give up or keep on going, that is different. *

*Obviously if it is horrible enough, we should pull out, but we are still under the number of casualties during WWII, and we didn't pull out there!

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old April 26th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
*Obviously if it is horrible enough, we should pull out, but we are still under the number of casualties during WWII
I'd hope so considering WWII took place on two fronts and mainly the Axis *mostly* did not engage in Gorilla tactics. As well the clashes in WWII took place between major powers and not pockets of insurgent radical.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old April 26th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Back on topic, I suspect we've had several names we might recognize visit this site. I'm not sure why it really matters though. Unless one of 'em shows up at a NorCal tourney so I can give 'em a beat down and take pics I ain't interested.

~Aldin, calling Vin Diesel out

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 26th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General