Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 2nd, 2014, 09:09 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun
Codex Revival Archive

Hello,

Seeing as the revived Codex is sticking around I thought it would be best to create a thread that displays links to all Codex Issues. This thread will be updated when a new Issue is released.

Revival Issue 1
Revival Issue 2
Revival Issue 3
Revival Issue 4
Revival Issue 5
Revival Issue 6
Revival Issue 7
Revival Issue 8
Revival Issue 9

The original Codices are here:

Codex #1
Codex #2
Codex #3
Codex #4
Codex #5
Codex #6
Codex #7
Codex #8
Codex #9
Codex #10
Codex #11

W

Last edited by Ninja Status; December 14th, 2018 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Added Issue 9
Old September 2nd, 2014, 09:35 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Codex Revival Archive

This gonna get a sticky?

~JS
Old September 3rd, 2014, 03:21 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Good idea.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 08:58 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for putting this up, NS.

I may be a bit biased, but I'm in favor of a sticky for this thread.

EDIT: It also might be nice to add the old Codices as well--they're uploaded in Drive somewhere.
Old September 8th, 2014, 05:17 AM

Dragon4201976 knows what's in an order marker Dragon4201976 knows what's in an order marker

Been a while since I have been on the forum, I wasn't able to find the old Codex's are they still available?

You shall not pass!
Old September 8th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Been a while since I have been on the forum, I wasn't able to find the old Codex's are they still available?
Yep, they're here in Google Drive.
Old September 8th, 2014, 06:08 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Yep, they're here in Google Drive.
Thanks @El T , they've been added to the OP.

W
Old January 4th, 2015, 11:09 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

THANKS GUYS . . . this is a GREAT resource. I still have printed copies of all of the original Codexes/Codices/Cedi (whatever). Now I can catch up getting myself paper versions of all the new ones.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 1st, 2015, 07:57 PM
Bugger

@Ninja Status , can you add Issue 8 to the OP?
Old March 1st, 2015, 08:48 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
@Ninja Status , can you add Issue 8 to the OP?
Done

W
Old November 30th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

I've started listing all the Codex blog articles here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54712

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online