Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 11th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Synergy in Heroscape...Visually *Updated 8/8/11*

Best. Synergy chart. Ever.

I'm trying to come up with something more to say, but you've blown away all my superlatives with this one, Ryougabot!

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:02 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Synergy in Heroscape...Visually *Updated 8/23/11*

Added the 12 page printable pdf version of the Master Synergy Chart.

There is a little overlap, so just tape the pages together so that the objects line up and you have a 20" x 38" Synergy Poster™.

A standard "large" poster is 27X41, so it fits in a large poster frame.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; August 23rd, 2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old August 25th, 2011, 05:45 AM

MalignantT is surprisingly tart

Great googly-moogly!

awesome AweSome AWESOME!

... however... the one thing that stuck out to me is you have Ana Karithon healing unique heroes when on the card she can heal small or medium heroes (Unique or Uncommon).
I don't know if that needs more symbols (Large and Huge since there are less of them?), but just a little thing I noticed (after it was so blatantly pointed out to me in a game by a 10 year old that I can't read... or maybe, more accurately, fail comprehension and short term memory).
She also gives the defense bonus to small and medium figures against Utgar figures' attacks (which I guess would also include small and medium Utgar figures).

my only catches.

Great job.
Old August 25th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalignantT View Post
Great googly-moogly!

awesome AweSome AWESOME!

... however... the one thing that stuck out to me is you have Ana Karithon healing unique heroes when on the card she can heal small or medium heroes (Unique or Uncommon).
I don't know if that needs more symbols (Large and Huge since there are less of them?), but just a little thing I noticed (after it was so blatantly pointed out to me in a game by a 10 year old that I can't read... or maybe, more accurately, fail comprehension and short term memory).
She also gives the defense bonus to small and medium figures against Utgar figures' attacks (which I guess would also include small and medium Utgar figures).

my only catches.

Great job.
I will look into the Ana heal thing. I think I can make it work with minor changes.

As far as the defense goes, that is a situational thing, like attack the wild or something like that. Most situational things are attack, so they are not included, but this is a defense issue. If there is room, I may add a text bubble, but it still has to "look" good graphically.

I will work on it after some of my other projects...gotta eat first.

-Ryougabot

Old September 14th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalignantT View Post
Great googly-moogly!

awesome AweSome AWESOME!

my only catches.

Great job.
I made your change, nice catch

-Ryougabot

Old September 15th, 2011, 07:27 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Re: Synergy in Heroscape...Visually *Updated 9/14/11*

A question, or a suggestion....

.... is it possible to make the PDF charts layered, one layer per wave/box? It would be easy then to "filter" the charts by just hiding layers..... dunno how it can works with the arrows...

Just a thought.

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old September 15th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz View Post
A question, or a suggestion....

.... is it possible to make the PDF charts layered, one layer per wave/box? It would be easy then to "filter" the charts by just hiding layers..... dunno how it can works with the arrows...

Just a thought.
That is an interesting thought. I have never worked with layers in a pdf. I know it would be possible in other programs like pro-E or solidworks, but I have never attempted it with a PDF, easy enough in concept though. I will look into it.

-Ryougabot

Old September 20th, 2011, 03:40 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Great Stuff. How about adding C3V & SoV units and creating a new thread/image/pdf in the customs forum? Just a suggestion, but I think others would like it too.
Old September 20th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Great Stuff. How about adding C3V & SoV units and creating a new thread/image/pdf in the customs forum? Just a suggestion, but I think others would like it too.
I have thought about that. My only concern with adding customs is the sheer number of customs available...and the number of "good" customs. It leads into a gray area that official units avoid. There is a finite deffinition as to what units are official, the C3V and SOV are subjective, and not accepted by everyone. That opens me up for drama I am not ready for...YET. Heck, people are still finding errors in the official charts.

-Ryougabot

Old September 20th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Well, I'll tell you that if you ever want to post a synergy chart in the C3V/SoV section, we would love to have it. But I agree with not posting one here (you could link, if you wanted to, though).
Old November 13th, 2011, 08:56 AM

cookery123 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nice Work
Old March 14th, 2012, 02:19 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

This is truly amazing! Thank you for all of your hard work. I will have to show my son. He hasn't quite got the hang of the whole synergy thing yet. He's slowly learning though.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units