Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 31st, 2006, 04:18 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
LordVenoc's Custom Units

I designed 2 of these back at HSHQ. I decided to rework them and bring in their buddies.Here they are:

Wyan the Wind Charmer
Ullar
Unique Hero
Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 4
Height 3

Gather the Wind
When this figure ends its turn, if it did not move place one wind marker on its card (MAX 7) also if it is at the highest point on the battle field, add 1 additional marker.

Wind Charm
Once per turn you may remove 4 sky markers from this figure's card to take control of any figure with the fly ability until the end of the next round.

Elemental Poweress
This figure is unaffected by elevation.

60 points

Hitia the Flame Charmer
Utgar
Unique Hero
Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 4
Height 3

Gathering Flames
When this figure ends its turn, if it did not move place one flame marker on its card (MAX 7) also if it is on a lava space, add 1 additional marker.

Flame Charm
Once per turn you may remove 4 flame markers from this figure's card to take control of any figure with an ability pertaining to lava or fire until the end of the next round.

Lava Resistance
Same as Brunak

Elemental Poweress

60 points

Salena the Sea Charmer
Jandar
Unique Hero
Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 4
Height 3

Gathering Waves
When this figure ends its turn, if it did not move place one wave marker on its card (MAX 7) also if it is on a water space, add 1 additional marker.

Sea Charm
Once per turn you may remove 4 wave markers from this figure's card to take control of any figure with the ability slither,an ability involving water or on a water hex until the end of the next round.

Sea Resistance
Same as Venocs

Elemental Poweress

60 points

And last but surely not least

Ronyl the Rock Charmer
Einar
Unique Hero
Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 4
Height 3

Gathering Stone
When this figure ends its turn, if it did not move place one rock marker on its card (MAX 7) also if it is on a stone space, add 1 additional marker.

Stone Charm
Once per turn you may remove 4 rock markers from this figure's card to take control of any figure with an ability involving rock or on a rock hex until the end of the next round.

Elemental Poweress

60 points

Note each card will be two sided and has another form. Soon to be released. All feedback will be accepted.

EDIT Gave them a move and elemental poweress ability for some mobilitly due to their very short stature.
Old May 31st, 2006, 04:45 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Inventive!

A couple things though.

None of them have a move value.

Do you get to keep any unused order markers for the turn that they become charmed.

I think it might be harder for Wyan to reach the highest point on a map than the others to reach their bonus areas. He only has a height of 3. Would flying be to much to add without raising his point cost.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old May 31st, 2006, 05:01 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Thanks for the catch on the move Chaos Child as in the above edited post I gave them their move value and an elemental poweress ability for mobility. The ability baisically lets them use their element to change levels without penalty. Also you keep all unused order markers I gave them control for an extra turn so that you will get a chance to use them incase they didnt have order markers. Also if you think some of the charmers abilities to control anywhere on the map, trust me as soon as I finish the second forms you will discover why with the charming THE CLOSER THE BETTER!
Old May 31st, 2006, 06:13 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Hey LV welcome to the boards do you happen to have figures for these units yet

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 31st, 2006, 10:48 PM
Book Wyrm

The four base charmers have no specific figure quite yet. Really any wizard will work as long as it looks their element. The next four are a little more specific.

Now then, how about i unveil one of the charmer's second form

Familiar Posessed Hitia
Utgar
Life 4
Move 6
Attack 5
Defense 2
Height 4

Possesed Element
This figure may only enter the field by destroying one Hitia the Flame Charmer and 1 currently controlled adjacent figure.

Flame Crusher
If this figures base attack value is higher then the attacked figures base defense value, add 1 to this figures dice roll.

Possesed Elemental Poweress
This figure is unaffected by elevation and is unaffected by effects pertaining to its element.

Lava Resistance
Same as Hitia

Thats it for now he obviously has no point value since hes on the back of Hitia's card anyway. Due to his possesed elemental poweress he IS unaffected (takes no damage) from Mimring's fireline and the Obsidian's lava throw thingy. Feedback greatly appreciated.
Old June 1st, 2006, 11:29 AM
Book Wyrm

Here is Vydar's charmer

Dalinis the Charmer of Light and Darkness
Vydar
Unique Hero
Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 4
Height 5

Gathering Darkness and Light
At the end of this figure's turn you may place 1 dark or light marker on this figure's card. Max 7 of each.

Dark Charm
Once per turn you may remove 4 Dark markers from this figure's card to take control of any figure within 10 spaces of this figure until the end of the next round. Also place 1 wound marker on that figures card and add 1 to its attack until the end of the next round. You may take an immediate turn with the charmed figure.

Light Charm
Once per turn you may remove 4 Light markers from this figure's card to take control of any figure within 10 spaces of this figure until the end of the next round. Also remove 1 wound marker from that figures card and add 1 to its defense until the end of the next round. You may take an immediate turn with the charmed figure.

100 points

Thats him! There will be a seperate 2 sided card for his second Forms
Old June 6th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Book Wyrm

Before I start giving the forms of the other charmers I thought I should finish Hitia

Blazing Hitia
Utgar
Life 6
Move 6
Attack 2
Defense 2
Height 4

Blazing Element
This figure may only enter the field by destroying one Familiar Posessed Hitia that is currently on a Lava Hex.

Final Flame
Range 6 Attack Special
This special attack value is equal to the number of figures destoyed by the previously destroyed Familiar Posessed Hitia. (MAX 6 ATTACK)

Elemental Poweress
This figure is unaffected by elevation and is unaffected by effects pertaining to its element.

Flame Element Summon
By placing 1 wound marker on this figures card you may place one figure that was previously destroyed by this figures normal attack adjacent to this figure. It is under your control.

Lava Resistance
Same as Hitia

Thats all for Hitia. Could someone please help me with the wording on some of his abilitys.Also feedback greatly appreciated.
Old June 7th, 2006, 12:05 AM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Before I offer suggestions on wording, I have a few ?s.

How are you going to keep track of the figs destroyed by the previous incarnation? Yes, it is easy enough to do but, Heroscape usually has everything spelled out.

For Flame Element Summon, how are you going to move and attack with the summoned fig?

With all the transformations, it reminds me of DBZ. Do you talk and yell as much before transforming them?

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old June 7th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Book Wyrm

Here I wasnt completely thinking ahead to the next "incarnation" when I made the possesed element. Here is one of Hitia's remade abilities. BTW this is the possessed one

Possesed Element
This figure may only enter the field by destroying one Hitia the Flame Charmer and 1 currently controlled adjacent figure. Also each time this figure destroys a figure. Place one possessed marker on this card.

Also here is blazings ability

Flame Element Summon
By placing 1 wound marker on this figures card you may place one figure that was previously destroyed by this figures normal attack adjacent to this figure. It is under your control. That figure moves during the same turn as Blazing Hitia

I also noticed I yet again forgot the two incarnations Range. The Possessed one's range is 1 and the Blazing ones is 7.
Old June 13th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Book Wyrm

Here are all Charmers second forms except Dark and Light

Familiar Possessed Wyan
Ullar
Unique Hero
Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
Height 4

Possesed Element
This figure may only enter the field by destroying one Wyan the Wind Charmer and 1 currently controlled adjacent figure. Also each time this figure destroys a figure. Place one possessed marker on this card.

Wind Storm
If this figure succesfully does damage to an attacked figure. You may move that figure three spaces in any direction

Possessed Elemental Poweress
This figure is unaffected by elevation and effects pertaining to its element

Familiar Possessed Salena
Jandar
Unique Hero
Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 5
Height 4

Possesed Element
This figure may only enter the field by destroying one Salena the Sea Charmer and 1 currently controlled adjacent figure. Also each time this figure destroys a figure. Place one possessed marker on this card.

Water Spout
If this figure successfully inflicts damage to a figure that is within the spaces of a water hex, move that figure to the water hex
Sea Resistance
Same as Venocs

Elemental Poweress
This figure is unaffected by elevation and abilities pertaining to its element.

Familiar Possessed Ronyl
Einar
Unique Hero
Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 7
Height 4

Possesed Element
This figure may only enter the field by destroying one Ronyl the Rock Charmer and 1 currently controlled adjacent figure. Also each time this figure destroys a figure. Place one possessed marker on this card.

Stone Wall
If this figures defense is hiigher than the attacking figures attack, add 1 to this figures defense dice during the attack.

Elemental Poweress
This figure is unaffected by elevation and abilities pertaining to its element

Thats all feedback greatly appreciated
Old June 13th, 2006, 11:26 AM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation

someone had to.
Old July 1st, 2006, 04:37 PM
Book Wyrm

Here are the cards for some at last. Also if any one can help me find figs. I would appreciate it.

Thats it for now

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards