Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old November 7th, 2010, 12:11 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
CMSP Playtesting sign-up

Any Heroscaper, Warmonger, Surgeon, or V. General can sign-up for one playtest at a time, by contacting the LordEsenwienIV by PM, and ask that member for the current form of the design. The Playtester must return any completed Playtest Sheet to LordEsenwienIV by PM, who will post it in the main thread. To a max. of 3 playtesters.

Iktaras*
Advisor: glacierking
Playtesters:
Dredd Stev
Killz

TBA
Advisor: TBA

If you request a Playtest, post your request here, and please PM LordEsenwienIV requesting the design. Thanks.

*subject to change

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; November 9th, 2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:58 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: CMSP Playtesting sign-up

This is where you can post any ideas you may have relating to the Custom Master Set Project. All ideas will be added to this post, in spoilers. Whenever we finish whatever it is we are working on, we will start on another topic from this list. If you would like to join the Custom Master Set Project, you may make your interest known at the CMSP main thread.

Old November 7th, 2010, 01:03 PM
<>character<>

CHECK LIST FOR FIGURE UNITS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.

PLAY TEST LIST FOR FIGURE UNITS

When play testing, each separate section below must be done individually and played on any BoV map, WoV map or a CMSP map. If the test unit has a power or powers that are specific to any terrain type, you must chose a map that has that terrain type on it.

- HEAVY HITTER TEST/ Play 5 games with the test unit card against a single Hero that will have the same approximate cost as the test unit.
- SQUAD TEST/ Play a single game with the test unit card against a squad or squads that will have the same approximate cost as the test unit.

- ARMY TEST X2/ Create a competitive army using the test unit as a base, and then play a single game with the test unit in a competitive army against another competitive. Both armies should have the same approximate point cost, 400-500 is a great competitive point range and should be the minimum point value of an Army, but you can feel free to test armies that have a higher point value. .
Be sure to run this test twice, using different armies in each game.

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; November 7th, 2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 01:07 PM
<>character<>

When you see this, there will be a playtest spot open.

Quote:
There is 1/2/3 playtesting spots open.
The third playtest is for a tie breakers. Tie breakers will be only there if a V. General states that there will be need of a tie breaker.

Old November 7th, 2010, 01:15 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

I would be intrested in play testing what ever unit you want me to play test. Just PM the sheet and the unit. And I will playtest it as soon as I can.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old November 7th, 2010, 01:59 PM

RULK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would gladly playtest some figures for you just PM me
Old November 7th, 2010, 02:02 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
If you request a Playtest, post your request here, and please PM a V. Genreal requesting the design. Thanks.
Just a note.
*I would prefer if you PMed me (LordEsenwienIV)

Old November 8th, 2010, 04:06 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
There are 2 playtesting spots open.
PM me and post in this thread. First 2 people will be playtesting Iktaras.

Old November 8th, 2010, 07:09 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

OOh! Sign me up! Sending PM now!

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM is in your in-box lord E! Lets get play testing!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old November 8th, 2010, 09:39 PM
<>character<>

Killz and Dredd Stev are playtesting Iktaras.

Old November 11th, 2010, 03:22 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Hey, my laptop broke down, and I lost all the data and map stuff. So I might take a little longer. But I'll do my best to get you the results soon.

EDIT: I assume they are a three man sqaud, correct?

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Killz; November 11th, 2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: 3mansquad

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum