Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 14th, 2010, 01:17 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Ally Rewards Thread

Several people have brought it to my attention that the preliminary cards are skewing the playtest results because when a change or changes are made, the card is not updated, so when someone is playtesting or reviewing a card, they are looking at an inaccurate or old version of the unit.

For those reasons, we will no longer be honoring the preliminary cards for rewards points. However, no one will loose any points that they have already acquired, but you will not be able to accumulate any new points with those cards either.
Old April 14th, 2010, 07:04 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I understand completely, Griff. The thought occured to me the other day while noticing changes made in a thread.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old April 14th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Several people have brought it to my attention that the preliminary cards are skewing the playtest results because when a change or changes are made, the card is not updated, so when someone is playtesting or reviewing a card, they are looking at an inaccurate or old version of the unit.

For those reasons, we will no longer be honoring the preliminary cards for rewards points. However, no one will loose any points that they have already acquired, but you will not be able to accumulate any new points with those cards either.
That makes perfect sense. In fact, it reminds me of why we decided to go with text on the first post instead of making cards, like we did with the World's Finest set.
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. I know I almost playtested something completely wrong a couple of times the other day during my playtest frenzy because I was looking at the cards ... good change.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

That makes perfect sense. In fact, it reminds me of why we decided to go with text on the first post instead of making cards, like we did with the World's Finest set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep. I know I almost playtested something completely wrong a couple of times the other day during my playtest frenzy because I was looking at the cards ... good change.
This emphasizes why I'm very much wanting to have one initial playtest done for each unit after it has been voted to go to that phase and that the playtester makes it aware that he's started it. "Playtest 1 in Progress" should be on the first page of that thread immediately (or as soon as possible as thread starter can do it) so that no one else starts a second one. I did a lot of the preliminary playtests for X-Men over Christmas and it worked out well that when I got done, I would express certain concerns about usefulness of powers or goofy mechanics or not such great theme or whatever. We discussed them and tweaked them before moving to the the 2nd and 3rd playtest.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hopefully the changes we're discussing to move that playtest into the Design Phase would do the trick.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Playtest for Plastic Man:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&postcount=210

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if this playtest counts:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=1743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; April 14th, 2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:06 PM

Updated your points, Quozl!

Old April 19th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Ally and Sidekick Rewards Thread

Deathwalker 1970

Scapemage921

UtgarsWorstFear

Have been added to the front page. If you have any points that need to be added to the board, please post how many you need here.
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:40 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Thanks for getting my points. I'd like to, right off, cash in a design point. Is it too early for this?

Anyways, choices in order:
1) Arkillo
2) Wildcat
3) Aquaman
4) The Atom
5) Bizarro

EDIT: Forgot this: Thor Playtest

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; April 19th, 2010 at 09:00 AM.
Old April 19th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

You can't cash in design points just yet, because nobody can start new design threads until 1) the current ones are all completed and 2) the new process is voted in and established. But your 5 choices are noted (assuming that new process passes).
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:58 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I recall doing a unit test or two and a team test during X-men. I'm not sure how to go about finding those though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project