Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 1st, 2020, 11:47 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Added Gen. Simon Fraser, the Acolytes, the Tombstone Gunslinger, and the 12th Caucasus Rifles. Thanks, @Heroscaper Guy , you're a champ!

edit: And added Red Mantis Blade Dancers and Honor Guards! Thanks, @All Your Pie and @coachmuskie !
Awesome! Now we just need that last pack to complete Wave 22!
Old September 19th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The Looming Shadows collection has now been added.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 5th, 2020, 04:40 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@superfrog, @Dad_Scaper, On the OP, Under Point Cost, Brut Gruts are listed as both a 60 and 65 point squad.
Quote:

BY POINT COST
Spoiler Alert!

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Last edited by Strack9; November 5th, 2020 at 04:47 AM. Reason: adding mentions
Old November 5th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oops! Fixed.

= =
Old December 7th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, I added Motley Max and Corvor to the OP. Many thanks to @AndreThaGiant for creating his first two books!

We still need books for Cal the Smuggler, Kuthnak, and Breach, from the Heroes of Dark Ridge pack of Wave 22, and a book for our NHSD special release Louis "Mad Dog" Malone.

= =
Old December 7th, 2020, 04:05 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Ok, I added Motley Max and Corvor to the OP. Many thanks to @AndreThaGiant for creating his first two books!

We still need books for Cal the Smuggler, Kuthnak, and Breach, from the Heroes of Dark Ridge pack of Wave 22, and a book for our NHSD special release Louis "Mad Dog" Malone.
Is there a thread with instructions on "how to create a book of"? I thought I remembered seeing a thread like that but can't find it now.
Old December 7th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I think maybe the amazing @DanieLoche even made a tool to help with it. It's around here somewhere. [looks in coat closet]

edit:

Found it! It was in the garage, behind the table saw. Here is Danieloche's tool. Or, you could copy & paste from an existing one, and replace all the features as you go. However you do it, our friends here in the community will spot-check it for you when you're done, and if you missed something, they will be very nice about it and let you know.

Just let me know in advance which one(s) you want to claim!

= =
Old December 7th, 2020, 05:03 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I think maybe the amazing @DanieLoche even made a tool to help with it. It's around here somewhere. [looks in coat closet]

edit:

Found it! It was in the garage, behind the table saw. Here is Danieloche's tool. Or, you could copy & paste from an existing one, and replace all the features as you go. However you do it, our friends here in the community will spot-check it for you when you're done, and if you missed something, they will be very nice about it and let you know.

Just let me know in advance which one(s) you want to claim!
Thanks so much! I can create the book for Cal the Smuggler.
Old December 7th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Good! Let me know when it's done. It'll get added to the index.

= =
Old December 7th, 2020, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Good! Let me know when it's done. It'll get added to the index.
Should be all set: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...98#post2433098

Let me know if it looks like there's anything that needs to be changed!
Old December 8th, 2020, 01:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Looks good and it's in the index! Thanks, Captain!

= =
Old February 7th, 2021, 10:11 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey hey, I don't think the Specters of Aldorn have been added to the books list (or the SoV gallery). Thanks!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs