Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 2nd, 2013, 12:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Hepzibah - Vote for On Deck

This passes on time! #498!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 7th, 2015, 05:39 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hepzibah - Design Phase

I just realized that this never got updated when the Expert Climbers were updated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
EXPERT BLOOD TRACKING 3
Before taking a turn with Hepzibah, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Hepzibah's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +3 for Expert Blood Tracking. If you do, Hepzibah may only attack the chosen figure this turn. When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Hepzibah, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Hepzibah's height of 5 when climbing.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 11th, 2015, 11:25 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hepzibah - Design Phase

Quote:
I just realized that this never got updated when the Expert Climbers were updated.
Quote:
EXPERT BLOOD TRACKING 3
Before taking a turn with Hepzibah, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Hepzibah's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +3 for Expert Blood Tracking. If you do, Hepzibah may only attack the chosen figure this turn. When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Hepzibah, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Hepzibah's height of 5 when climbing.
SP is updated, with this being a F_G card, which one of you want to get this? @A3n , @japes

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 11th, 2015, 06:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hepzibah

I never got any files from FG & he only uploaded a couple to the server. It may have to be remade from scratch.
Old November 11th, 2015, 06:55 PM
C3G Super League MVP

I'm going to tag @Flame Gryphon then, in the off chance he is around here.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 13th, 2015, 05:15 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can do this tonight

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old November 26th, 2015, 08:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
I can do this tonight
Doesn't look like this got updated which brings me to my question...

Does she only get to use expert climbing when she is tracking?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 27th, 2015, 12:37 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I don't remember what the original intent was, but what I updated the SP with would allow her to use expert climbing any time she moves and I think it makes more sense that way.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 27th, 2015, 12:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
I don't remember what the original intent was, but what I updated the SP with would allow her to use expert climbing any time she moves and I think it makes more sense that way.
That was my original though but then I convinced myself that if that we're true then wouldn't we have just given her expert climbing separately.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That was my original though but then I convinced myself that if that we're true then wouldn't we have just given her expert climbing separately.
Yeah, this is a case where it probably would have made more sense to keep the powers separate instead of combining them.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 28th, 2015, 11:31 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, this is a case where it probably would have made more sense to keep the powers separate instead of combining them.
Ok, I just wanted to make sure. If I get time this weekend I wanted to use her in a test.

Old November 28th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do we have room to separate the powers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library