Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 24th, 2012, 11:50 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Here is the fire chief:

Due to the large amount of text, I placed a fire symbol at the bottom to represent his fire resistant power.
Aha! That looks awesome! Thanks for doing that. I was worried that I had too much text... now I know. I'll have to look at shortening the powers or eliminating one...
If you want help with that, just submit it to 3FG and we will be happy to help you with it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards