Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2016, 12:52 AM

Smurf_Scape is surprisingly tart
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

There wouldn't happen to be some sort of spreadsheet of all the official units with their stats and powers would there? I was looking to make some custom s that followed some general classes. Sorry if this isn't exactly the right place, but I think it might be helpful to link to a spread sheet of all the units. Thanks!

EDIT:
Apologies, I did not do enough digging. I did find what I was looking for in the hextreme spreadsheets. I don't believe this spreadsheet was linked in the op but I still believe it would be beneficial.

Last edited by Smurf_Scape; October 2nd, 2016 at 01:14 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:30 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

I've been going through literally every card and I've never noticed until recently, but omg, Heroscape cards or SO INCONSISTENT and I keep seeing typos everywhere! Agh!

Did they not design a styleguide while making this game? I mean it's Bulk editing 101.
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes indeed. Heroscape could have used a better editing department but I think we have figured most of it out. It just took a few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf_Scape View Post
There wouldn't happen to be some sort of spreadsheet of all the official units with their stats and powers would there? I was looking to make some custom s that followed some general classes. Sorry if this isn't exactly the right place, but I think it might be helpful to link to a spread sheet of all the units. Thanks!

EDIT:
Apologies, I did not do enough digging. I did find what I was looking for in the hextreme spreadsheets. I don't believe this spreadsheet was linked in the op but I still believe it would be beneficial.
GaryLasq has an incredible website that has what you are looking for I believe. Check it out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09167 View Post
I've been going through literally every card and I've never noticed until recently, but omg, Heroscape cards or SO INCONSISTENT and I keep seeing typos everywhere! Agh!

Did they not design a styleguide while making this game? I mean it's Bulk editing 101.
You may be interested to know that, in the C3V, we are aware of that. We honor the official canon in every way but that one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 12th, 2017, 01:16 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

I'm at a loss of thought, is there anyone who can paralyze other than Me-Burq-sa and Dund?
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:20 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09167 View Post
I'm at a loss of thought, is there anyone who can paralyze other than Me-Burq-sa and Dund?
Dünd doesn't really paralyze in the same way as Me-Burq-Sa. His ability removes their future usefulness, it doesn't prevent them from rolling defense.

And, yes, barring any new C3V or SoV units, Me-Burq-Sa is it.

A really useful website for figuring out things like this is Mythacle's Battleplan for Heroscape. You can sort by all sorts of things including special powers.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:35 AM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Wrong thread, and I can't figure out how to delete.

Last edited by shaolin; September 12th, 2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old October 24th, 2018, 05:50 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Is there anyone doing the books, wondering if you can do species, class and personality.
Old October 24th, 2018, 06:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure what you're asking for, but I'd love to help. The Books are a massive project, and probably won't ever get updated in any meaningful and uniform way.

Are you just looking for a way to find units by different categories? I'd suggest Spuke Boys' HACCS.
Old October 24th, 2018, 10:10 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm not sure what you're asking for, but I'd love to help. The Books are a massive project, and probably won't ever get updated in any meaningful and uniform way.

Are you just looking for a way to find units by different categories? I'd suggest Spuke Boys' HACCS.
There are 43 different species, 69 classes and 28 personalities. It is difficult to find an army card with a certain personality.
Old October 24th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Difficult, but not impossible.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 24th, 2018, 10:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Try Battleplan, it sounds like it will do what you're looking for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units