Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 4th, 2006, 05:23 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Zombies of Morindan Now With Head Target Zones!!

Okay, this time it's in the right section.

I like the zombies. It's like taking 3 turns in one. Turn 1 is moving 3; turn 2 is using their ability to move 3 more; turn 3 is atatcking with another 3.

I love that they can respawn. I sort of wonder how often it will happen with their low attack though.

I lov etheir special too. 6 attack is really strong, and on a unit such as the ninjas, who can't evade it can be very powerful.

What are your thoughts?
Old December 4th, 2006, 05:48 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
I think they'll be able to respawn pretty often, and will be hard to beat. Ganging up three attacks into one big roll of 6 dice, that could finish off a lot of units pretty fast. Being able to move 6 of them in one turn and attack with ANY three is really cool. It seems like they are going to keep going, and going, and going...

I really like them. A lot. I think they did well with the zombies stats.

Click to see more...
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:05 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Zombies Too Strong?

-The Zombies feel quite undercosted. Awesome movement, a strong special attack, decent stats, and a Great ability (Rise again) all for 60 points seems quite low.

*-A zombie + shade army could be amazing with the zombies killing any squads and the shades stealing any heroes. Unless you have a blastatron/gladiatron army you could be hurting
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ugh. Too many Zombie threads!

Merging...
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:10 PM
has been BANNED

Why did you merge my poll, there is no current board that takes a poll on whether the zombies are over/under priced
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
There wasn't a poll on your thread, or it would be here.
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:51 PM
has been BANNED

I was adjusting the poll options when it got merged. The word "Poll" appears to the left of the title of this board on the Official Units page
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Site Admin

Weird. I merged because there was no poll, and it seemed like Zombie discussion to me.
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:58 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
There was a poll.

Zombies are overcosted. Two squads of these guys can take out anything of their own point value with ease. (The one exception is Krug and Grimnak.)

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
There was a poll.

Zombies are overcosted. Two squads of these guys can take out anything of their own point value with ease. (The one exception is Krug and Grimnak.)

Not anything with a range of greater than 4.
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:29 PM

Bobbo has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
Did you mean undercosted? Overcosted means they should cost less, and that didn't sound like what you meant.

Actually, I think that they could easily take out Grimnak in a straight fight. Probably Krug also.

I got nuthin...
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:40 PM
has been BANNED

Yeah they could crush Grimnak using their special attack

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units