Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old November 16th, 2012, 03:27 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
I expect there would volunteers for data entry for both C3V and C3G figures if Mythacle requested such.

I would count myself among those volunteering, for sure.
I'd volunteer as well.

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old November 30th, 2012, 05:09 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Isamu has his move listed as 5 (in both Master Set and Basic) - it should be 6.

Last edited by Shedim Kabal; December 1st, 2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:08 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings, everyone! How have the dice been treating you?

Thought you might be glad to hear that we're resuming our work on Mythacle and will be rolling out several updates over the next few weeks. You can read more about our plans in today's blog post.

Sorry for the long absence, and thanks for being patient and awesome.

Old January 8th, 2013, 07:37 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post

Thought you might be glad to hear that we're resuming our work on Mythacle and will be rolling out several updates over the next few weeks. You can read more about our plans in today's blog post.

Awesome! I see that the C3V and C3G units are being added in!!!
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:43 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

Awesome! I see that the C3V and C3G units are being added in!!!
Great news. C3G entry is going to take forever though. You should do C3V first.
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Hey, Jay, I'm so glad to see you're getting back into things. I believe I offered before, and I'll repeat the offer: if there's anything I can do to help with the C3V/SoV side, please let me know. I'm the person who actually uploads all the C3V card images to the site, so I can easily zip those up and send them to you to save some downloading time. And I can also fairly easily get you the powers text. Anything I can do to make the process easier.

Also, I believe I've mentioned before that I for one would be perfectly willing to pay something for the extremely valuable service you provide for our community. My son was using Battleplan on his (Android) phone just this past Sunday to help build armies on the fly at a recent gameday. We use it all the time.

Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 9th, 2013, 02:24 PM

variDice is surprisingly tart

It is kinda nice, but it does appear to assume that you are doing 500 points or less. Could you, perhaps, modify it to have a variable army size that can go past two or three thousand points?

Edit: I have found a way to adjust the point limit.
Old January 9th, 2013, 02:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Whoo-hoo! I'm really happy to hear this! Particularly the part about C3V and C3G.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:04 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Hey, Jay, I'm so glad to see you're getting back into things. I believe I offered before, and I'll repeat the offer: if there's anything I can do to help with the C3V/SoV side, please let me know. I'm the person who actually uploads all the C3V card images to the site, so I can easily zip those up and send them to you to save some downloading time. And I can also fairly easily get you the powers text. Anything I can do to make the process easier.
And it will be welcome help! I've sent you a PM to get started.

Quote:
My son was using Battleplan on his (Android) phone just this past Sunday to help build armies on the fly at a recent gameday. We use it all the time.
I'm super glad to hear that the mobile version is useful! I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on it yet, so it's encouraging to know that our hard work has value.

Old January 9th, 2013, 03:09 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
And it will be welcome help! I've sent you a PM to get started.

Quote:
My son was using Battleplan on his (Android) phone just this past Sunday to help build armies on the fly at a recent gameday. We use it all the time.
I'm super glad to hear that the mobile version is useful! I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on it yet, so it's encouraging to know that our hard work has value.
I use it on my iPad all the time as well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:48 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I used it all the time after you released it on my android phone. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play in a while, but I greatly appreciated the access to it when I was.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:44 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Down for maintainance...while dissapointing...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software