Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 20th, 2021, 11:25 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Swaysil

The Book of Swaysil
Soldiers of Valhalla

PDF Download

The figure used for this unit is Centaur Archer from the Pathfinder's Reign of Winter set. The figure is double-spaced.

Character Bio: Swaysil is a Feylundian Centaur, hailing from the harsh Northlands, a land dominated with ranging mountains, inhospitably climates, and dangers of all kinds. Faced with adversity for all of her life, Swaysil has learned that a moments hesitation can cost you your life, and so charges fearlessly into battle, using her momentum, body, hooves, or whatever she might find to bash in the skulls of enemies she catches. Let the enemy come. Those who are close by are only easier targets.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
RUN DOWN
After moving Swaysil, you may choose a small or medium figure adjacent to her that was not adjacent at the start of this turn. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.

POINT BLANK SHOT 1
When attacking a non-adjacent figure within 3 clear sight spaces, Swaysil rolls one additional die.

- TBD

Synergy Benefits Received
  • ACOLARH: Ullar's Amulet
    As a unit that follows Ullar, Swaysil may benefit from Acolarh's ULLAR'S AMULET movement bonus.

Synergy Benefits Offered
- TBD

Power Ranking and Master Index

Unit Strategy Review
- TBD
Old December 21st, 2021, 01:00 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Swaysil

Thanks for getting this book up. I went looking for it earlier and couldn't find it. I found the card in the SoV display thread already thankfully. She's a fun unit to burn 50 on in an elf squad build. I recently ran

Aclorah + 110 = 110
Swaysil + 50 = 160
Aubrien Archers + 70(x2) = 300
Warriors of Ashra + 50(x4) = 500
500 points, 21 spaces.

It ran well. Aclorah was out on the front edge of the start zone to be able to affect most of the attacks thrown at my units. I know his ullars amulet saved 4 or 5 Warriors of Ashra. Swaysil was there as a glyph snatcher, and she's great at it. I would clear the path to the glyph with her, then drop archers on them.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs