Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 4th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like it as is as well. 3+1 for melee, both attacks are 3+1 if the second attack is also melee, but just 3 att. if the second attack ends up being at range.

Spoiler Alert!
Why. Do I always. Forget. The PMs. What. Is. Wrong. With. Me.

Also, what links, and what's wrong with the formating?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:15 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Here's how the designs should be formatted:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54389

Stuff I had mentioned before like:

LIFE =

MOVE =

As well as:

POWER TITLE
Power text.
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Fixed (though I admit, I've always disliked the official formatting style...)

Also, @Ronin , since you have the figure, could you tell me if she's more a Medium 4 or a Medium 5? Thematically I'd prefer 4, but not a hill I'm dying on.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think 4, but I'll double check.

EDIT: yep, 4

Last edited by Ronin; May 4th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:28 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Fixed (though I admit, I've always disliked the official formatting style...)
It's much easier to read/look at than randomly putting numbers in front of some of the stats, non-bold, non-capitalization, and powers separated from their title. Makes finding what you're looking for and doing the art much easier when they are all formatted as they are.
Old May 4th, 2018, 03:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

They covered the format issue above, as for the links comment, that was in reference to the Outer Sanctum Discussion Thread post with link to the new book. While the active Hero's get PM's, everyone else who has access but is not a hero relies on that for their notification of the new thread.
Old May 4th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

BTW, where did you get that bio from? There's some incorrect things in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
BTW, where did you get that bio from? There's some incorrect things in there.
I just wrote it out trying to be as vague as possible. If you aren't happy with it, change it - as I said before, I don't know her IDW version (and honestly, I still don't think we should treat IDW as the be-all and end-all - I know it's your personal favourite, but that doesn't mean it should be the only thing we should base everything on).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Nothing, really. With double attack and a defensive power based on defense dice, Captain America comes to mind. (Star-Lord would get in the way of Ninja synergies, plus lots of competition for the human slot in S-L builds.)
Sorry, dok, missed this since you (rather appropriately) ninja'd me - thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here's a link to help with your research:
http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Oroku_Karai_(IDW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Here's a link to help with your research:
http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Oroku_Karai_(IDW)
Quite frankly, I don't really care - I don't read the IDW comics, I have no intention ever to do so, I don't care about the characters from them, I care about the Turtles as I know them, and am a little frustrated by the assumption I'm feeling from you that IDW is the definitive and only version that matters - I'm fairly sure you're the only one who feels that way. I have a design I'm happy with that everyone else is happy with - I don't need to know more about one specific version of her. If you want a different bio, sort one out, though I would suggest trying to be vague to accomodate multiple versions as I did for Splinter.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Is it general policy that C3G figures should be based upon a particular comic book version? This came up in discussions of The Crow as well.

I've been thinking about this recently with respect to the Black Order, which obviously will have increased interest after the Infinity War movie. If someone puts out an Ebony Maw design, is it OK for it to feature incredible telekinetic powers, even though that's not the focus of the character in the comics?
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:35 PM

I believe we passed a vote to essentially allow more movie/cartoon inspired designs in certain cases where appropriate. Sort of a case by case basis. In the case of Black Order, I'd imagine they'd certainly qualify for a more movie focused approach.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library