Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 16th, 2019, 05:44 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
At the end of the turn. So I suppose if you wanted to tease the opponent, you could walk into your start zone and then move that figure out of the startzone with some kind of ability before the turn ends, to keep the game going a few more turns. Seems kind of pointless, but it's possible.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question. Can you cover your glyph with your own figures so the enemy can't get to it?
Yup! You can stand on your own flag, you just can't move it. (So no taking it to the back of your start zone.)
Might be worth including that in the OP, just so it's clear to everyone. You are intended to stand on, and clog up your own glyph so that the enemy can't get to it too easily.
Old May 17th, 2019, 12:06 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

It's still Friday...
Add me +1 kid (Daniel) for the 25th. That's...28 people?
Old May 17th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
It's still Friday...
Add me +1 kid (Daniel) for the 25th. That's...28 people?
Awesome!! It will be great to have you again!

It's more around 34-ish due to Dat_One_Boi's +6-ish, which is about right for his group of friends he shows up with. A pretty hefty amount indeed!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 17th, 2019, 12:47 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

@BiggaBullfrog Speakin of that hefty amount, it's up to a definite 4 right now, another 4 most likely at the end of the day.

So far:
Myself
Sophie
Brayden
Cameron

I'll see if those other 4 can come, and I'll get back to you before the end of the day.
Old May 17th, 2019, 12:52 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_One_Boi View Post
@BiggaBullfrog Speakin of that hefty amount, it's up to a definite 4 right now, another 4 most likely at the end of the day.

So far:
Myself
Sophie
Brayden
Cameron

I'll see if those other 4 can come, and I'll get back to you before the end of the day.
Sounds good man, thanks!!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 17th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

That’s what I’m talkin about!!! Dang...31 RSVP’s we may just beat our record. What’s our record Bigga?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 17th, 2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
That’s what I’m talkin about!!! Dang...31 RSVP’s we may just beat our record. What’s our record Bigga?
35, so with Dat_One_Boi's +4 tonight we'll be tied.

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 18th, 2019, 12:19 AM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_One_Boi View Post

So far:
Myself
Sophie
Brayden
Cameron

Sounds good man, thanks!!
Sorry for getting this so late, but I have 2 more people coming. Here they are:

Justin
Ryan

[response at 10:18pm, on Friday, so it's still within the limit]
Old May 18th, 2019, 08:54 PM

Alright, I've got the next batch of maps ready for viewing!! With this, I have a big request. If you are able to build/bring a map, please let me know!! We are going to have around 20 maps for this event, so we need as much help as possible! Please let me know if there is a map that you would like to request, or if you don't have a preference just let me know what sets you have to work with and I can assign some stuff your way.

Again, this is a big event so we need a lot of help! I'll keep a list of what has already been spoken for in the OP, so check there to see where you can help.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Graystone Way: 1 RotV, 2 RttFF

Quasatch Playground: 1 RotV, 2 TJ

Valhallan Valley: 1 RotV, 1 VW

A Couple Puddles: 1 RotV, 1 MtCB, 1 RttFF

Embattled Fen: 1 SotM, 1 FotA

Infested Glade: 1 SotM, 1 RttFF

Green River: 1 SotM, 1 TJ

Infiltrator: 1 BftU, 1 FotA, 1 TT

Fireworks: 1 BftU, 1 FotA, 1 VW

The Borogoves: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

Ice Thistle: 1 BftU, 1 TT

10 Points Under Videos

Old May 18th, 2019, 09:50 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't come out often, but *why* do all maps have to be different? I'm lazy, I'd pick seven different ones and do three copies of each. That's a lot less searching for the organizers.

Having said that, I can bring...several maps. 10-12 if necessary.

I'll wait for others to chime in first.
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'll bring:
Ice Thistle
Fireworks
INfested Glade
Valhalla Valley
Graystone Way
Moat Song of the Walrus
Moat

also, @UtahScott does that mean you'll be playing in the tourney as well?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I don't come out often, but *why* do all maps have to be different? I'm lazy, I'd pick seven different ones and do three copies of each. That's a lot less searching for the organizers.

Having said that, I can bring...several maps. 10-12 if necessary.

I'll wait for others to chime in first.
Haha, I should have expected that level of help from you! Thanks so much!!

Personally, I'd actually rather do like you said: pick some and then have multiple copies of each. With our more casual beginnings, though, I know that a lot of people have preferred a wider variety than multiple copies of a certain map, so that's what we've rolled with. If we keep needing this many maps consistently, though, I'm definitely going to start reconsidering the pattern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'll bring:
Ice Thistle
Fireworks
INfested Glade
Valhalla Valley
Graystone Way
Moat Song of the Walrus
Moat

also, @UtahScott does that mean you'll be playing in the tourney as well?
That's a lot of maps!! Thanks a bunch!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events