Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 18th, 2021, 10:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

The theme is really cool, tax evasion = points cutting. I only worry about how ideas like these play out when scaled. In a 1000-1200 point army format you could get a general idea of how many cards you could get at a discount and thus the general points value of that kind of savings. But then when someone plays that card in a 2000-2400 points game format, suddenly the number of cards you can get the discount on doubles. Play at 3000 points and it's even a better value.

The flat bonus points idea seems like the better play for countering the scaling issue, but then that has it's own set of oddness. If the bonus points are fewer that the card you are drafting to get them, then why not just lower the cost of the card that many points? If the bonus points equal the cost of the card, that's a 0 point card and shouldn't be providing any thing else. Even the 10 point cards have value in absorbing at least one attack to get rid of them. If the bonus points are more than the card you are drafting is worth, then you are just giving one team more points and that runs counter to the whole idea of teams balanced on a point total. That is unless the card also comes with a negative effect to balance out the points advantage.

All this plays more into the discussions we've had about team draft, scenario draft, or figure less cards rather than a traditional figure card. I think the points savings mechanics has a place somewhere in our game, just not sure a figure card is the best place for it. Seems real tricky to balance.
Old March 21st, 2021, 04:07 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are there currently any plans anywhere in the C3G to add to the Street Fighter line with C3G approved Sagat, Vega, and Akuma designs? I know Akuma is a bit on the pricier side, and that all 3 currently have non-C3G custom designs, but I still feel all 3 deserve their place in the halls of C3G. No rush either way as I'm extremely backed up on custom projects anyway, it'd just be nice to know that they'll show up eventually. ;D (Also, I didn't even realize Cammy had a Heroclix figure! Not as big on T. Hawk or Fei Long, but I'd take them as welcome additions as well. That would bring the total up to a very healthy 6 figure release. Let me know if I've missed any other Street Fighter Heroclix releases, as I'd like to purchase all of them either way.)
Old March 21st, 2021, 09:42 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It'll probably be a while before we get to the remaining Street Fighter characters.

Which characters get designed for C3G really depends on which designers are active behind the scenes. The guys who masterminded the Street Fighter cards we have, aren't actively designing anymore.

There's definitely been thought put into those characters in the past. I've helped workshop a couple ideas for characters you've mentioned. But no one has taken those ideas and started actually putting them through our design process, and we don't have plans for when that'll happen.
Old March 21st, 2021, 10:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would say showing interest helps.
Post some ideas if you have any.
Sometimes you can generate a buzz and gets things going.
Old March 21st, 2021, 11:02 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I've got a Vega design, just haven't posted it yet. I'd love to see Sagat and Vega added to help Bison out, if they aren't done by the time I'm through with the City of Villains characters I might hop on them.
Old March 21st, 2021, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just for the sake of it, I'll tag @Scapemage @johnny139 and @SirGalahad just so they might see there was interest expressed here. Never know.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:32 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

You do you my friend! I always loved the Street Fighter minis and would love to see the roster filled out eventually.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:35 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
You do you my friend! I always loved the Street Fighter minis and would love to see the roster filled out eventually.
Would love to see you here for it!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2021, 01:27 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do Red Lanterns regain a marker from LEA wounds with Ysmault?
Old April 3rd, 2021, 07:17 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It all depends if a leaving engagement attack is considered an attack. I'd say yes, but I'm not particularly confident in my answer there.

Quote:
BLOOD OF YSMAULT 2
Start the game with 2 red Battery Markers on this card. Add one to Red Lantern's Move and Attack numbers for each red Battery Marker on this card. Whenever Red Lantern receives one or more wounds from an attack or the Blood and Rage special power, if there are fewer than 2 red Battery Markers on this card, you may choose any red Battery Marker that is not on an Army Card and place it on this card.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 09:33 AM

Despite being called a "leaving engagement attack," I'm 99% sure that a swipe does not qualify as "an attack" for mechanical reference purposes like this.

But I'd try to summon Soundwarp on this one to be sure. (@ing him doesn't work, though, so Discord might be easier).

Old April 3rd, 2021, 09:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

LEAs aren't attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy