Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 3rd, 2007, 09:40 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
The sale

I got a sale on heroscape in October. Im mad because i still havent gotten it. I was getting wave 4.5 when i saw the ice and racknars sets together for 20 dollars. Then it said for 20 extra $ i could get the castle set also. I did this. Then it said If i get a amazon creditcard i get 20 off. All in all i paid 17.95 for the castle, ice, and racknars. The only problem is i had to wait till the holidays for the castle to come in and early march(as they say) for the rest.

What to you think? Is the long wait worth the price?

My Signature
Old February 3rd, 2007, 10:14 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Depends on what you do with the credit card

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old February 3rd, 2007, 10:24 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I just ordered two set of wave 6+free shipping from Amazon/boardgame.com
and it said ill see them next week.you make me question my purchase

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old February 3rd, 2007, 11:05 AM

the day after i ordered it the deal ended. The amazonian warlords must have debated before they shipped it. The status ssays ill see it in a few weeks. Also the credit card was cancled.

My Signature
Old February 3rd, 2007, 01:21 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Remember amazon is like ebay, there are many sellers, but some of which are avarage joes, and some are stores... only buy from the stores, and sellers you have trust in. Otherwise it could be some average joe listing a rare item, charging a lot for it, and they will just ship it to you when they happen to find it in the store.

I noticed a while back wave 4, selling for 9.99 each with free shipping, but it was not instock... I am curious if anyone ever got those items, they are no longer available on the site, and it never did say in-stock. This deal was cancelable... and would ship out when instock.. never said when that would be... so in theory they could take 50 years to send it to you, and just hope that people forget to cancel their orders.

I did notice you are allowed to cancel any orders on amazon if the item has not shipped out yet... at least from some sellers... the credit card thing is a joke, all you get is 20 or 30$ on the credit card when you get it... in hopes you spend more than the 30, so you can go in debt.

I REFUSE TO OWN A CREDIT CARD!!! (only debit cards for me)
Old February 3rd, 2007, 11:31 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
Dragonfire, you are pretty patient. I also ordered the tundra/raknar's deal back in the end of September which was supposed to ship in Oct. Then they sent a mail saying it wouldn't ship until November. Next came a message telling me it wouldn't ship til Jan 07. Same story as you I bet.

I ordered it for my birthday to me present and when it still wasn't here by Xmas I cancelled. I'm really glad I did. Good luck on that.

BTW -I called to complain and they gave me $5.00 off my next order.

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake
Old February 3rd, 2007, 11:56 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
If you guys remember, The Castle set was said to be released in June according to the official site. Then it said late June, then July, August, mid-august, and finally, the 1st castle sightings thread. Hope this isn't the same case.
Old February 4th, 2007, 12:09 AM

if it doesn't come in by march 1st. Ill demand the products for free and my money back. My dad can sound PO when he wants to. I bet he could make one of those damned amazonian warlord and costomer service crap him self.

My Signature
Old February 4th, 2007, 10:43 AM

The_Finder has disabled reputation
Good luck and sorry you have to wait. Waiting stinks!!! Maybe just try to wait alittle longer then call to complain. Not sure if that'll even do anything though. That is the problem with deals that are to good to be true...
Old February 4th, 2007, 04:36 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
Dragonfire, I wrote three emails and talked to customer support twice. They were totally clueless as expected, and didn't get me anywhere. I'm pretty sure what you ordered was the same deal I had which was a pre-order. Are you sure they charged you? They never charged me because it never shipped.

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion