Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 18th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Public Playtesting

Results look pretty solid. Points seem about right so far.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Let me know if you're making any changes. I'll give her a run tonight or tomorrow.
Old September 18th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thanks Arkham! Great tests - and yeah, I'm sure the text could be made better by someone who is not me!
Can't wait to see those tests, Arch-vile! No changes to Aya, but if you run her with Razer (which I'd like to see at least once more) then could you test him with his maximum bonus to Righteous Rage being +4, rather than +3? That way the boost would max if he, Hal, Aya and Kilowog are all wounded.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 18th, 2020, 02:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Perhaps because it didn’t come into play in my games, but cutting the initiative boost would help with some of the oddness of wording. She’s worth drafting without it.
Old September 18th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Perhaps because it didn’t come into play in my games, but cutting the initiative boost would help with some of the oddness of wording. She’s worth drafting without it.
I'd prefer not, if possible - it came up in two of my three games and definitely impacted when I wanted to drop her, since I'm only getting it while she's able to relay info from the Interceptor - but that's the first thing on the chopping block if I have to cut mechanics. I'd just prefer not to if possible.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 18th, 2020, 02:16 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Ok.

Wording wise, I’d try to get the stuff that requires her on the card to be in one power, and simplify the first bits to not repeat “at the start of the game” there.

“While Green Lantern is on this card and not destroyed, you may add +4 to your initiative roll. If Green Lantern is not on this card, you may not use her Interceptor Strike special power.” Something like that to reduce redundancy with that bit in both powers. Then for the placing at the start, have it all in one action. “At the start of the game, Green Lantern and up to 3 Unique Heroes in your army that have Battery Markers on their Army Cards are considered members of the Interceptor Crew. Place any members of the Crew in this card instead of the battlefield...”
Old September 18th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I’m planning for two games with Aya/Hal/Razer/Kilowog. Was going to try Arkillo but Ark had that covered.

I do agree with the wording simplification. Lots going on in these powers!
Old September 18th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Ok.

Wording wise, I’d try to get the stuff that requires her on the card to be in one power, and simplify the first bits to not repeat “at the start of the game” there.

“While Green Lantern is on this card and not destroyed, you may add +4 to your initiative roll. If Green Lantern is not on this card, you may not use her Interceptor Strike special power.” Something like that to reduce redundancy with that bit in both powers. Then for the placing at the start, have it all in one action. “At the start of the game, Green Lantern and up to 3 Unique Heroes in your army that have Battery Markers on their Army Cards are considered members of the Interceptor Crew. Place any members of the Crew in this card instead of the battlefield...”
That works. I'll probably work something out later.

Thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 18th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Hard as ice

How's this?

INTERCEPTOR NAV COMPUTOR

At the start of the game, choose up to 3 Unique Heroes you control with Battery Markers on their cards. Green Lantern and the chosen figures are the Interceptor Crew, and you may place any members of the Interceptor Crew on this card. Order Markers may still be revealed on figures you control on this card. Before taking a turn with any figure on this card, you may place it on any empty space within 5 spaces of another figure you control and it may not move this turn. If Green Lantern is on this card and is not destroyed, you may add 4 to your initiative roll. If Green Lantern is not on this card, you may not use her Interceptor Strike special power.

LOGICAL COMPUTATION
After rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on the Army Card of a member of the Interceptor Crew, you may reveal an ‘X’ Order Marker from this card to add or subtract X from your roll, where X is the number of Battery Markers on that figure's card.

INTERCEPTOR STRIKE
Immediately after placing any member of the Interceptor Crew on the battlefield through Interceptor Nav Computer, you may roll one unblockable attack die against any figure within 5 spaces of that member of the Interceptor Crew. When Green Lantern uses Interceptor Strike, she may use her Interceptor Strike one additional time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I’m planning for two games with Aya/Hal/Razer/Kilowog. Was going to try Arkillo but Ark had that covered.

I do agree with the wording simplification. Lots going on in these powers!
Awesome! Thankee, chap.
Arkillo, honestly, probably isn't the best pairing for her - it's a strong D20 ability, but at most +1 to the roll, once, and he's factional. Indigo-2 mimicking Arkillo, on the other hand, is a better combo, and one I tried in my second game. I'm surprised I didn't really get her + Kyle to work, though - thought that would probably be her best combo after Hal and Razer.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 18th, 2020, 04:44 PM

Arkillo is a decent option just for the ability to place him, roll 2 unblockables, followed up by a guaranteed wounding Eviscerate, followed up by his attack of 7(or more if placed at height + any stat boosters). That can one shot a lot of figures. The d20 boost isn't really necessary.

The wording looks fine. Font size is super small, which I don't particularly care for, but it is what it is.
Old September 18th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Arkillo is a decent option just for the ability to place him, roll 2 unblockables, followed up by a guaranteed wounding Eviscerate, followed up by his attack of 7(or more if placed at height + any stat boosters). That can one shot a lot of figures. The d20 boost isn't really necessary.

The wording looks fine. Font size is super small, which I don't particularly care for, but it is what it is.
Hmm... yeah, I hadn't really thought of that, but he definitely works as a shock attack/blitzkrieg in that situation. I like it! Glad she's not just tied at the hip to a couple of characters, even if they are her best and most thematic pairings.
Thankee, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 18th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

As long as the font size doesn't go below the japes suggested minimum I don't have an issue with small text. I do think text limit is useful for keeping designs elegant and am therefore pretty strict about them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library