Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 30th, 2020, 05:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Multiplex (Squad) ~ Public Testing.

As long as you can do it, it counts!
Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks like you could potentially have bonding chains here with their sidekick power. Should we close that?

Anything specific you want to see?
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Looks like you could potentially have bonding chains here with their sidekick power. Should we close that?

Anything specific you want to see?
Do we have any criminal sidekicks? I thought part of the allure here was tha you could chain these guys in a Waller build.

Someone mentioned Parasite in a Waller build as having potential. There was another criminal that was mentioned as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:20 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Do we need to test Waller builds? Haven’t played her so any suggestions on an army?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:46 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Do we need to test Waller builds? Haven’t played her so any suggestions on an army?
Rick Flag Jr. is basically a must with her. Vulture and Deadshot are also very good, just to give some starting points.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Parasite and Purple Man are both good combos, because neither minds giving up an attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2020, 05:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since @Lord Pyre had not started his test, I Flipped the order of the bonding.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 6th, 2020, 05:20 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Since @Lord Pyre had not started his test, I Flipped the order of the bonding.
I just started 45 seconds ago now I'm all messed up ugh
Old April 6th, 2020, 05:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think that version of the Criminal Swarm power works now to prevent Croc from using his death roll power and still getting the bonding. Well-done.
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:13 PM
...has moist legs

[quote]C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Multiplex

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Multiplex, Amanda Waller, Rick Flag, Parasite, Vulture, Purple Man, Ragdoll

Vs

Fantastic Four

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Multiplex , The Hood, Parasite, Wizard, Scarecrow (990)

Vs.

X-Men

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Feels balanced to me! If I would adjust it at all, I'd err a little bit higher. They're a super solid squad that I could see myself grabbing if I had an extra 100 points in nearly ANY army, much like Dick Grayson Robin. They're great as clean-up figures, unless you're facing some auto-wounders. Obviously they're better with Criminals. The Hood really loves them to set up big chains. Pair them with Scarecrow and they're pretty scary, but fairly fragile.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
The first game was a bit messy as I said elsewhere, but the second game was a lot of fun. The army I put together has some serious potential, and I really thought they would have a really quick victory, but they had some bad luck all of a sudden and lost their big players all in a row. All of those figures complimented each other in great ways. Like I said the Hood really loves them, and Wizard helps their mobility too. Great stuff.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; April 12th, 2020 at 02:28 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:13 PM
...has moist legs

That's what I'm planning on running. Let me know before tonight if there's something else you'd rather see.
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:28 PM
A Man of Taste

Looks fine to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library