Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker
Unhappy Re: Save the date! 3/18 in Savage, Maryland

Looks like I'll have to pass this time. It's her birthday weekend, and there are plans.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 04:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Save the date! 3/18 in Savage, Maryland

That is . . . not what I was hoping to hear. Oh well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 26th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, here's what I'm going to do. We're going to have an open play event. There will be a small tournament within it, but what I really want to see is people who come wanting to learn, to playtest new maps and C3V/SoV customs, and so on.

It'll be a rolling rumble-type event, just a vanilla 425 points, 24 hexes. You finish a game, you start a new one. Ticket money will go to a tourney-winner - whoever won the most games - but will also fund a door prize. I will encourage attendance by people who are new to the game and/or don't even have any stuff.

Thoughts about that, fellas?

= =
Old February 26th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That sounds like fun! I've taught a couple of my friends heroscape, and they'd be much more comfortable with a casual event. I'll see if any are interested.

Let me know if you want me to bring any maps!
Old February 26th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh good. I know I have a couple friends in the same boat.

= =
Old February 26th, 2017, 06:58 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

I'm good too! I can bring a map but I'm rather limited by terrain (2 x ROTV, 1 x TJ, 1x RtFF)
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent!

I'll post maps. That's at least one, Jet, and maybe two. Robber, will you be able to bring a map or two? Is your stuff still put away? I'm counting on playtesting a couple of your maps while we're there. . .

= =
Old March 1st, 2017, 10:13 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can bring 2 maps, as long as they don't use the same master set. Let me know which!
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:38 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I want you, Robber, to bring maps that you want to be tested.

= =
Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:28 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

It looks like we'll have a small caravan coming down from Jersey - plan on 3 - 6. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!
Old March 3rd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yesss!! Time to post some maps.

= =
Old March 4th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Re: Savage Throwdown 3/18 in Savage, Maryland

Ok, the OP is updated. @kldonnelly , it occurs to me that your friend may want to come for the "learn to play" component, even if you can't be there. Let him know, and let me know! Have him bring his stuff and I'll talk him through it.

Sorry you'll be missing it.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events