Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 29th, 2016, 12:04 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Um Okay

And with that I'll be avoiding this thread until I binge watch Stranger Things later this week.

~Dysole, who has it on her list after she finishes Sense8
Old August 29th, 2016, 12:20 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I will give input where I can on this and of course make the card. Not much on Wikipedia about this and I don't have Netflix.
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:08 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Umm.... I have never heard of this character or book/series/movie.... Off to Wikipedia and fan sites!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old August 29th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Stranger Things is an awesome awesome show on Netflix.

I didn't even think of people not seeing it. I don't want to make spoilers and ruin their experience.

My new candidate is Kung Fury!!! (A free 30-minute movie viewable by all)

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 29th, 2016, 11:03 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You don't have to change you pick just because some of us have not seen the source material. There have been several we have done like that. Corwin, Samuel Sullivan and Dr. Moreau were ones I knew nothing about. To be honest even if I had Netflix, I probably would not watch it. I am not really into the whole supernatural/horror thing.
Old August 29th, 2016, 12:26 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
You don't have to change you pick just because some of us have not seen the source material. There have been several we have done like that. Corwin, Samuel Sullivan and Dr. Moreau were ones I knew nothing about. To be honest even if I had Netflix, I probably would not watch it. I am not really into the whole supernatural/horror thing.
What he said ^. If you truly want Eleven (Yeah, read wikia and wikipedia last night) as your pick, that's that. If you truly prefer Kung Fury over Eleven because of your aforementioned reasons, that's that.

Old August 29th, 2016, 06:29 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok bros. you humble me.

Eleven it is!

Eleven is a young child girl
a science experiment
and abused by her father
she is tormented and troubled
but also innocent and naive
she is shy and vulnerable
but has a mean streak when her friends are harmed

Old August 29th, 2016, 06:30 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Ok bros. you humble me.

Eleven it is!
Well if it makes you feel any better I just finished watching the series yesterday so it's all pretty fresh in my mind.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 29th, 2016, 08:35 PM

She is a telekinetic, a bit like Carrie
She can fry brains and break arms
She can pin and throw

She has a shaved head and looks like a boy
A mini dressed in hospital gown would be cool

Her powers aren't without cost; she gets nose bleeds
Water enhances her powers, like in Minority Report.

While she's considered a weapon, her primary function is not
She can slip into an empty void from within her mind. From there she may reach out to find others and spy on them, finding those that are hidden.
Again, water enhances her reach and potency

Old August 30th, 2016, 12:12 AM

Ok. Here are my thoughts for a rough draft for the character:

Eleven
General: ??? Vydar? Aquilla?
Obviously Human/Enhanced Human
Never seen the series, so I think personality and class should be left to those who have.
Size: ???

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 4
Defense: 3

And some power ideas to mix and match:

Psychokinetic Attack:
When Eleven attacks a figure with a normal attack and if the opponent's figure recieves at least one wound, you may add two unblockable wounds to the opponent's figure.

(No idea for what to name this power)
If Eleven is on a water space, she may use this power. Instead of attacking, you may choose on opponent's figure and look at all order markers on that figures card.

Limb Break?
When Eleven attacks a figure with a normal attack, if the opponent recieves at least 1-2 wounds, you may roll the 20-sided die, if 14-17 or higher is rolled, you may remove all order markers from that figure's card.

Power from Water?
When Eleven is on a water space, Eleven adds 3 to her range and may roll 2 extra attack dice. If Eleven is on a water space at the end of a round, remove 1-2 wound markers from this card.

Umm.... Limited Capability? Nosebleeds?
Anytime Eleven uses any special power on this card (Except Power From Water), roll one attack die, if a skull (or shield or blank, I'm not sure how often she gets said nosebleeds from using her powers) is rolled, place one unblockable wound on this card.

Again, just throwing around some rough ideas to mix & match (Or scrap).
Wording and names are of course placeholder and only currently used for getting ideas out there.

Old August 30th, 2016, 10:00 AM

She's also a wildcard, unpredictable
Her companions are often afraid of her, calling her a freak - except one character. Should ffl the wording to allow his card to negate (if anything past the dash is confusing, you may ignore)

I think I'm leaning towards Ullar

I think her offensive powers may be defensively triggered

I think her psychic powers deal 1 damage to her to activate, unless in water.
If powers d-20 roll, water adds

She's timid and a follower. Perhaps link her powers to depending on others.

Even though she can throw, throwing powers use hella card space. If she throws, I think it should be a 'teleport'

Old August 30th, 2016, 12:10 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Name: Eleven
General: I could see Ullar, possibly Aquilla
Race:Human
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Outcast? Experiment?
Personality: Timid? Fearful?

Life: 3
Speed: 5
Range: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 3

Telekinesis
Instead of attacking with Eleven you may choose any single spaced figure within 3 clear sight spaces and place it on any empty space within 6 clear sight spaces. It will not take leaving engagement attacks. If it is an enemy figure then after placing it roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. It will also take any falling damage that may apply.

Astral Sight?
If Eleven is on a water space, and unengaged, then instead of taking a normal turn with her you may look at all unrevealed Order Markers on an opponent's army card. You may then move all unrevealed Order Markers from any of your Army Card(s) to any other Army Card(s) you control.

Nose Bleed?
After a turn in which Eleven attacked or used her Telekinesis special power you must roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 4 or less, Eleven receives 1 unblockable wound.

Some basic ideas

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum