Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 11th, 2021, 03:00 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Pretty cool. Do we have a card with Species: Unknown?

Not feeling the Capture aspect of that power. It is more Deadly Blow and Throw.

Life 6, Defense 4 and UR is going to be tough to crack, especially if boosted.
Indigo Lanterns and Black Order members are a couple off the top of my head with species unknown. Between what you and FreshFoods has said, 3 Defense might be better here, he's not super mobile in the games and it'll balance it out.

What would you recommend for the capture part? LEAs or maybe excess shields? It's a command throw in the games I believe; grabs the shoulder and launches them up leading to combos. Idea I had was he uses that on defense and the next turn he can follow up with Dashing Straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Poison - Looks fun. I like the classes chosen for Talent Scouting. I want to see Wrestlers molded into a real faction, and she looks like a nice start to that.

Q - Always really liked this guy. Design looks fun! I'd maybe lower the move to 4, but I'm just thinking of how his gameplay feels when I say that. Seems like he's decently mobile in the comics. Super Strength probably makes sense here, based off the concrete wall feat. Capture & Deadly Blow/Unstoppable Resilience looks like a strong combo.
Thank you! Wrestlers could be a really fun faction once some more are added. I'm going to update Talent Scouting to figures without Flying instead of Super Strength, watching a clip of Hugo and in one of his stories he picks up and throws around a truck, so I think it's fair to say they'd hire someone as strong as him.

It was actually meant to have 4 move so I'll update that! He's very slow in 3rd Strike and VERY defense orientated. Aim is for him to be a melee wall here, but can't do much against range.
Old August 11th, 2021, 03:08 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Battle Beast is also an Unknown as much as I hate that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 12th, 2021, 10:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Battle Beast is also an Unknown as much as I hate that.
I shot Ryan Ottley a message on Instagram to see if he'd respond, but no luck. He's too big a celebrity to look at messages from nobodies like me.
Old August 12th, 2021, 10:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Maybe you need to be a Mister Nobody.
Old August 12th, 2021, 11:01 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Thank you! Wrestlers could be a really fun faction once some more are added. I'm going to update Talent Scouting to figures without Flying instead of Super Strength, watching a clip of Hugo and in one of his stories he picks up and throws around a truck, so I think it's fair to say they'd hire someone as strong as him.
Cool stuff. Since you're going no Flying instead of no Super Strength, maybe Brutes instead of Challengers? I would guess most of the Challengers will have Flying from what I've seen of them, and I could see any of the Brutes being talked into wrestling.
Old August 12th, 2021, 11:14 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Cool stuff. Since you're going no Flying instead of no Super Strength, maybe Brutes instead of Challengers? I would guess most of the Challengers will have Flying from what I've seen of them, and I could see any of the Brutes being talked into wrestling.
Thank you, that's a good call. Brute would probably be Hugo's class if he wasn't a wrestler too, so it'd be thematic for Poison to nab one.

EDIT: looking at the list I've put on the design, it may need limiting further, there's a lot of Asgardians on there now. Maybe either Humans and Mutates only, or removing Warriors entirely?
Old August 12th, 2021, 12:35 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Maybe add a no SS clause.
That may not leave enough options though.
Would love to see more Human Warriors.
Old August 12th, 2021, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Maybe add a no SS clause.
That may not leave enough options though.
Would love to see more Human Warriors.
No SS to Warriors or in general?

SS Fighters brings The Thing (II), Luke Cage, and Tigra. Thing's thematic because he was a wrestler for a while. Hugo (the wrestler Poison works with) definitely would have SS as well, so they'd hire someone with it. Making it Human and Mutate only and you lose the Wolverines, Mammoth, Lobo, and all the Warriors listed apart from Vixen, Kenshi and Eternal Warrior.
Old August 12th, 2021, 02:35 PM

Tough call then. Sometimes it is difficult to get the thematic options, while excluding the non-thematic.
Old August 15th, 2021, 05:54 PM

Continuing with Street Fighter, we have T-Hawk!
Quote:

NAME = T. HAWK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TRIBESMAN
PERSONALITY = COLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 130-140?

REVENGE ON SHADALOO
When attacking or defending against M. Bison or an Enforcer, T. Hawk receives an additional attack and defense die.

TOMAHAWK BUSTER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Before attacking, move T-Hawk up to 3 spaces in a straight line. During this movement, T-Hawk may move through all figures, does not take any leaving engagement attacks, and may move up to 4 levels up or down. After moving, roll attack dice once against each figure T-Hawk moved through during this special attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures with the Flying special power roll 2 fewer defense die against this special attack.

MEXICAN TYPHOON
After choosing an adjacent small or medium figure for a normal attack, and before rolling attack dice, you may roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from your roll if the defending figure has the Super Strength special power. If you roll 16 or higher, you may move T. Hawk 1 space. During this move, ignore elevation changes of up to 4 levels. After moving T. Hawk, place the chosen figure on any same-level space adjacent to T. Hawk, and inflict a wound on that figure. Figures moved by this special power do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Alternative powers:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Skinderella; October 26th, 2021 at 01:20 PM.
Old August 15th, 2021, 06:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d probably see if there’s a more general and reusable class than Tribesman? We’ve been more conscious of adding new classes to the game in the past year, and I feel like a few members of the SF crew feel a bit lost because of their oddball classes.

The last two powers feel like there are a lot of hoops to jump through, but also feel incredibly powerful for a 140 pt. unit. Completely ending a Flying figure’s turn on a 10+ roll is pretty big IMO.
Old August 16th, 2021, 02:08 AM

Tribesman is already a class with the Indigos, but I know what you're getting at. Another option is Warrior, although I wouldn't want him working with Poison since he despises pro wrestling. At this point though that's more a Poison issue I think, many of the Warriors don't really fit with what she's doing.

I wondered if they're too much. Would you say current Tomahawk Buster is too much for this price range in general, or just the turn ending aspect? I have a special attack version in the op, which in hindsight is simpler but still conveys what it does.

Mexican Typhoon I wanted to keep under a similar vein to Zangief's Spinning Piledriver since they're both command grabs. I believe they share the same input too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy