Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 11th, 2019, 06:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Emma Frost

Honestly don't think the comic art here is hypersexualized enough to properly thematically represent the character. This is a rare one where I'd go the other way and sex it up more.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2019, 06:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here in Austin there is a woman that likes to make a point of the double standard. She likes to walk downtown topless to make her statement. Though she does charge people to take a photo of her so I’m not sure she’s doing her point any favors.

She does seem to make a point of doing it during the week days and not on the weekends when the likelihood of kids is less.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 11th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

If anyone watches America's Got Talent, anytime buff male contestants take off their shirts, the female judges act like they are at a strip club for women. And the women in the audience go nuts too. It's very sexualized.

There are plenty of women where I work that like to show off a lot of cleavage. In fact, there was one that admitted to a female coworker that if she wants stuff done from our department, she'll flash more cleavage and show a lot of skin.

So shirtless muscular men "dont" turn on women? It's only about showing power? Don't some women use their sexuality for power?

In the animal world, many species fight to win the right to mate with the females? Aren't they showing off their strength and power to the females? Just like a shirtless muscular man, these animals show off virility?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 11th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
If anyone watches America's Got Talent, anytime buff male contestants take off their shirts, the female judges act like they are at a strip club for women. And the women in the audience go nuts too. It's very sexualized.
I don't, but I have heard of crap like that before, and, honestly, I don't like that kind of thing either. That also feels demeaning and uncouth, to me.

Quote:
So shirtless muscular men "dont" turn on women? It's only about showing power? Don't some women use their sexuality for power?
Not saying that (well, they don't in my case, for reasons I've discussed before, but I digress), what I'm saying is that there's a clear contextual difference in intent between, to take two extreme examples, Conan and Witchblade. Power fantasy =/= objectification.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2019, 07:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Personally I like to display my full plumage during mating season. But that's only on Leap Years.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Personally I like to display my full plumage during mating season. But that's only on Leap Years.

Plummage...that's tame in the animal world. There are some serious battles for the mating rights of many animals. We watch a lot of Nat Geo and BBC America nature shows. Animals are amazing.

Old September 11th, 2019, 07:19 PM

I mean, gotta use what you got, man.

Old September 11th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Additionally. As someone who was in high school and Marines in Hawaii during the spandex era, nobody forced a lot females to wear camel toe reveling spandex.

Just like now, nobody is forcing females to wear leggings, yoga pants etc, with thong underwear that pretty much don't leave anything to the imagination.

Old September 11th, 2019, 07:24 PM

I mean, nobody forces me to wear those things.

Old September 11th, 2019, 07:25 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Are you suggesting there's a fair amount of people, who like being looked at?
Old September 11th, 2019, 07:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Additionally. As someone who was in high school and Marines in Hawaii during the spandex era, nobody forced a lot females to wear camel toe reveling spandex.

Just like now, nobody is forcing females to wear leggings, yoga pants etc, with thong underwear that pretty much don't leave anything to the imagination.
@MrNobody what do you have to say for yourself??
Old September 11th, 2019, 07:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

Yeah, but there's plenty of people (me included) who do feel uncomfortable about how much of the media panders to the 'male gaze' as it's known.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library