Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 25th, 2015, 08:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
That HDC Trooper is $1.50, just for reference.

found it for $0.59. The photos like garbage but a lot of the older ones actually look better in person...is this one of those?

I really like Johnny's but I probably won't spend $3 per on a common figure...otherwise I'd have already took the dive in to Star Wars Scape.

Not that that would be an issue...shoot I don't have the official mini for the Firestorm I LD'd

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 25th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
That HDC Trooper is $1.50, just for reference.

found it for $0.59. The photos like garbage but a lot of the older ones actually look better in person...is this one of those?

I really like Johnny's but I probably won't spend $3 per on a common figure...otherwise I'd have already took the dive in to Star Wars Scape.

Not that that would be an issue...shoot I don't have the official mini for the Firestorm I LD'd
Well, yeah. I was posting the average trading price for them. I'm thinking that might be our best option, even just as an alternate mini: I do like johnny's a lot as well.
Old August 26th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the one johnnny posted, because it looks the part and that mini isn't going to be used for anything else. The HDC one isn't too bad either, if we want to go for the cheaper option.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 4th, 2015, 11:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My suggestion would be SHIELD Commando (Avengers Movie #10). A bit pricey at $3 a pop but looks the part very well.

I'm inclined to go with this one and hope the price comes down. Expensive for a common figure considering you need several to get the benefit but it really is the best looking option.

Also looking back through it seems like we hashed out the debate of squad vs common heroes so I think we are ready for initial unless there was some other concerns that had not been voiced yet?

I Propose a Vote for Initial Playtest
@SirGalahad @Viegon @TrollBrute @IAmBatman @Karat @johnny139

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 4th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Vote for Initial Playtest)

Yea from me - interesting in seeing how they hash out.
Old September 4th, 2015, 12:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Yea from me - interesting in seeing how they hash out.
Yeah bats kept distracting me with all his challenges and special projects and I almost forgot about this.

Old September 4th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old September 4th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry for the distractions! I definitely need these guys for one of those distractions (you know which).

In Mutant Assault Force is the timing for the additional turns clear? If there's a Mutant in sight to trigger them, do all four move and attack together, or do the first two move and attack, then the others take additional turns?

Also, we wanted to limit it to enemy Mutant figures, right? So you don't just team them with your own all the time?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 4th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 4th, 2015, 01:28 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: M.R.D. Troopers (Design Phase)

MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move and attack with up to two M.R.D. Troopers you control. At the start of this turn, if there is at least one enemy Mutant figure within 6 spaces of at least one M.R.D. Trooper you control, you may move and attack with up to two additional M.R.D. Troopers you control.

Old September 4th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, should 100% be limited to opponents' mutants. Still sore we didn't do that for the Sentinels.
Old September 4th, 2015, 02:28 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move and attack with up to two M.R.D. Troopers you control. At the start of this turn, if there is at least one enemy Mutant figure within 6 spaces of at least one M.R.D. Trooper you control, you may move and attack with up to two additional M.R.D. Troopers you control.
Quote:
Oh yeah, should 100% be limited to opponents' mutants. Still sore we didn't do that for the Sentinels.
That is my intent as well. Does the above work?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library