Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2015, 07:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Liberty Belle (Jesse Chambers) - Final Editi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You know what they say about great minds.
How do they look now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 07:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think it looks great
Old September 2nd, 2015, 07:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those are looking nice.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 2nd, 2015, 07:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

During part of her career (I believe it was during the era she didn't have superspeed) she wore jodhpurs as her costume. Those are the funky military riding uniform pants that Cavalry men used to wear. (Also popular with the Nazis.) They are just not well drawn there, at least not well enough to be recognized, since she is also wearing them in the Alex Ross art.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 2nd, 2015, 08:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You should probably change the targeting silhouette to match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 2nd, 2015, 08:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You should probably change the targeting silhouette to match.
Not all of the target silhouette's are the same pose. If I get a chance when I'm done will the other stuff I'm working on I may come back to it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 08:29 PM
A Man of Taste

Here is your pdf links by the way.

Last edited by quozl; April 12th, 2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 08:55 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
For what it's worth, the Alex Ross art was also originally drawn with a black background. In fact, it's from the same series as Black Adam's art. That entire Justice Society of America run had Alex Ross covers on simple, black backgrounds. In fact, the art we've used from that series that do, in fact, have backgrounds (Mister Terrific and very recently Hourman) don't naturally have them - they were photoshopped in, either by our artists or by others on the internet.

I'm an absolute sucker for Ross art, so I'd be in favor of using his wherever possible... even if we do have to slap an American flag in the background or something.
Thanks for the research johnny. @japes , sorry for all the trouble, but if it's workable at all, I much prefer the Alex Ross art (for me, that's the iconic Jesse Chambers pic). If the black background doesn't work, can we alter it at all (like what was done to Mister Terrific's art)? If not, what you already worked up looks great, I just prefer the Alex Ross art.

As to the mini background, I'd really like it if we could get the Liberty Bell in there (the symbol of the bell is an important part for this era of the character).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 2nd, 2015, 09:15 PM
A Man of Taste

I'd vote that if we can find a liberty bell photo that works we go with the Ross art but if not the mini background as is goes with the current comic art but if that changes then the mini background looks out of place.

The difficulty with the bell is the scale of it in proportion to a human usually means the photo's are short and the card art really needs some verticality to it to fit the window. It's surprisingly hard to find a workable Liberty Bell picture...about as hard as finding a workable Liberty Belle photo I guess.

Old September 3rd, 2015, 11:56 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'd vote that if we can find a liberty bell photo that works we go with the Ross art but if not the mini background as is goes with the current comic art but if that changes then the mini background looks out of place.
That's fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The difficulty with the bell is the scale of it in proportion to a human usually means the photo's are short and the card art really needs some verticality to it to fit the window. It's surprisingly hard to find a workable Liberty Bell picture...about as hard as finding a workable Liberty Belle photo I guess.
Yeah, I remember looking when I started the design and was having a lot of trouble.

Doing more looking, this is all I could find:

Spoiler Alert!

However, if those don't work, I did find lots of pictures of liberty bell replicas:
Spoiler Alert!

Are any of these useable?

Old September 5th, 2015, 09:10 AM

@japes , any news here? Are any of the pics I posted usable?

Old September 5th, 2015, 09:25 AM
A Man of Taste

I'm still trying here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library