Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old January 26th, 2008, 02:41 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
hello, I am new to HS! Any players in Dayton, Ohio?

It's fun playing 2 players, but my 13 yr. old step daughter is well...13 she gets side tracked easily. I like playing teams. I am however new to the game
and I still suck(slowly getting better) at creating maps. Anybody in or around Dayton Ohio should hit me up.

UPDATE 02-22-08, I've corrupted 2 of my friends to play heroscape, and got them to buy another master set, orms return, and a castle set. Let the disease spread! Well, I am still looking for some other people around the Dayton area to rock out the scape, so don't be shy.

Last edited by outforblood; April 27th, 2008 at 03:31 AM.
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:50 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
nobody in Dayton plays HS? wtf.
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:55 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
I would try to PM on of the guys from this tournament:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...920691b1076118

If you use the Google Search for Dayton, many threads pop up.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 28th, 2008, 03:15 PM

cool thanx, I'll see what I can dig up.
Old January 29th, 2008, 12:12 PM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
There are lots of us around but for some reason seems to be hard to get anyone together.

14MS-15RTTFF-6VW-5TT-6-FOTA-6SOTM-3TJ
1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old January 30th, 2008, 05:34 AM

yeah, I hear you, everytime I want to play, either the kids are busy with homework or my friends are at work. If you ever want to throw down a game let me know.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 07:16 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hello OutForBlood - welcome to the boards, I am from Canton, although I in Costa Rica at the moment, OCt. 18th is National Heroscape Day, and I have a throw down in Canton.

Scape On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:48 AM

Fracture Woo who?
I'm in Columbus and have like WAY too much scape to not be playing, seriously the last time I got to play was back in November. I have about 3 of every expansion set (terrain), 6 castles, and 10-12 master sets (lost count).
Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture
I'm in Columbus and have like WAY too much scape to not be playing, seriously the last time I got to play was back in November. I have about 3 of every expansion set (terrain), 6 castles, and 10-12 master sets (lost count).
so why don't you play anymore? that's alot of stuff not to be playing.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 04:33 PM

bump...UPDATED! :P
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:48 AM

MinhBinh has disabled reputation
Hey. I'm actually from Indianapolis, IN.

However, I go to Dayton one weekend a month to drill at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. In fact, I will be there this Saturday/Sunday. I would usually be able to get together for a game Saturday evenings, so maybe we'll plan a Heroscape Saturday sometime when I have drill.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers