Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 5th, 2021, 12:21 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Thundercats Workshop

Thundercats have been allowed within C3G for a while now, but the lack of deceit minis has held back anyone from starting the faction.

With that, I'd like to present my take on the Thundercats minis.

I'm still working on Lion-O. I have the base figure ready but I was searching for the right sword for him. I think I found one and am just waiting for it to arrive, so hopefully I will have that one done too.

I am a little stuck on Kit and Kat, but I'm certain with time and some group effort we can come up with something that will work.

But for now I'd like to open up the Thundercats for design ideas...

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 5th, 2021, 12:24 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Thundercats Workshop

Exciting! My only connection to Thundercats is that I remember my brother loved them growing up, so I don't have much to say design wise. Lovely figures though!
Old June 5th, 2021, 12:33 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

To get the ball rolling, here is my design idea for Mumm-Ra. He is a little complex and has a lot of moving parts with the design, but I think it incorporates most of what he can do and he is pretty scary.

NAME = MUMM-RA

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = SORCERER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 300-400?

INSTANTANEOUS TELEPORT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Mumm-Ra, you may choose Mumm-Ra or one Unique Hero you control and place the figure within 6 spaces of their original space and take an immediate turn with that figure.

SARCOPHAGUS RETREAT
Any time Mumm-Ra would be destroyed and the Mystical Sarcophagus is unoccupied and on the battlefield, you may instead remove all but 4 wound markers from this card and place him in the Mystical Sarcophagus.

MUMM-RA THE EVER LIVING
Instead of taking a turn with Mumm-Ra, you may reveal the X Order Marker on this card to flip this card and then take a turn with Mumm-Ra The Ever Living.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Mumm-ra is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Mumm-Ra can take for this attack is one.

----------------------------------------------------------------

NAME = MUMM-RA THE EVER LIVING

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = SORCERER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 300-400?

ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EVIL
After Mumm-Ra the Ever Living attacks with his normal attack, he may attack one additional time. When Mumm-Ra the Ever Living casts a spell, he may cast the same spell again before discarding the spell card.

DWINDLING POWER
After taking a turn with Mumm-Ra the Ever Living, place a wound marker on this card. When Mumm-Ra the Ever Living would be destroyed, flip this card and use the
Sarcophagus Retreat special power.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Mumm-ra the Ever Living is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Mumm-Ra the Ever Living can take for this attack is one.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

------------------------------------------------------------

NAME = MYSTICAL SARCOPHAGUS

UNIQUE DO
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 3
FULL COVER

LIFE = 8
MOVE = 0
DEFENSE = 6
OCCUPANCY = 1
POINTS = 200?

UNDEAD HEALING
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of an Undead figure you control that is within the Sarcophagus you may reveal the X OM on that figures card to remove 2 wounds from their card. At the start of a round, if there are no wound markers on the card of the undead figure, you may place the figure on any space adjacent to the Sarcophagus, if possible. Figures may not exit the Sarcophagus by another other means except this power.

MAGICAL ENERGY DEFENSE
When the Sarcophagus is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds the Sarcophagus can take for this attack is one. After any figure within 4 spaces of the Sarcophagus inflicts a wound on the Sarcophagus, roll one unblockable die against that figure.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; June 5th, 2021 at 11:02 AM.
Old June 5th, 2021, 04:06 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dang fret, those minis look awesome!
Old June 5th, 2021, 04:13 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

I'm really impressed with those minis. Particularly loving Cheetara.
Old June 5th, 2021, 05:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome figures! A few notes on Mumm-Ra;

-I think the double spell-casting on Ancient Spirit has the potential to get really messy. Maybe nothing currently, but I can see it limiting design space, especially if we wanted to do a really crazy 'Event spell' or something like that one day. I think it should definitely be limited to Common spells, maybe even just Special Attack spells if that's the main goal?

-When do you reveal the X OM on the Sarcophagused Undead to heal them? It needs some sort of timing. It also doesn't have to be a Vehicle, since we have rules now for regular DOs that have occupancy.
Old June 5th, 2021, 08:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed. Otherwise pretty cool. Team Undead could use some love.
Nice mods.
What figures did you use?

Loved the Cats!
Panthro was my favorite of the Thunders, loved the tank and the chucks.
But Snow Meow rules all!!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 5th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2021, 11:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here is what my son worked on with me year and half ago. He's updated them since but this was the skeleton...His main goal was a weak Mumm-Ra that leads his mutants and an ever living that was a one man wrecking crew. So he could have options.

Kid Arachnid and I worked on these just for fun.

NAME = LION-O

SPECIES = THUNDEREAN / THUNDERIAN (I've seen both spellings)
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

LORD OF THE THUNDERCATS
Start the game with the Glyph of Sword of Omens on this card. Lion-O may not lose this glyph unless he has 4 or more wounds on this card after the attack. After taking a turn with a Unique Thunderean you control you may take an additional turn with a Thunderean that has not taken a turn yet this round.

THUNDERCATS HO!
Once per game, after initiative is rolled, you may use this power. When using this power all Thunderean's you control add 1 to their move, attack, and defense for the remainder of the round. Lion-O may add 2 to his Range for this round and he may attack a non adjacent figure even if he's engaged.

SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT
If Lion-O is not engaged he may look an an unrevealed OM on a figure within 8 space

NAME = GLYPH OF SWORDS OF OMENS.
EQUPMENT GLYPH
When this figure attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 2 to its attack number. Thunderean Champions add 1 to its defense.

NAME = CHEETARA

SPECIES = THUNDEREAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS =
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SUPERSPEED
Cheetara may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Cheetara, if she did not use her Bo Staff special power this turn, she may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

BO STAFF
After moving and before attacking with a normal attack against an adjacent figure, you may subtract any number of Cheetara's attack dice from your roll, to a minimum of 1 attack die. If you do, you may attack one additional time for each die subtracted.

SPEED EVASION
When defending against an attack with Cheetara, each blank rolled counts as 2 additional shields. After Cheetara rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, you may immediately move her 4 spaces.

NAME = TYGRA

SPECIES = THUNDEREAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NOBLE
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

MAGICAL WHIP INVISIBILITY
Before moving, you may place the white Invisibility Marker on this card. While the Invisibility Marker is on this card, Tygra can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Tygra cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attack or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight. Remove the Invisibility Marker anytime Tygra becomes engaged with an opponent's figure, attacks, or uses his Mind power special ability.

MIND POWER
When Tygra or a friendly Thunderean is attacked by a non-adjacent enemy figure, and at least one skull is rolled, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a shield the defending figure cannot be targeted for any attacks or special powers from non-adjacent figures for the rest of the targeting figure's turn.

WHIP LASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 4.
Choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure whose base is not higher or lower than 3 levels from Tygra's base. Tygra may continue attacking with his Whip Lash Special Attack until the chosen figure no longer receives any wounds. Tygra cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

NAME = PANTHRO

SPECIES = THUNDEREAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR / ENGINEER
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

CATS CLAW FIGHTING STICKS (Yes most call them nunchucks but 1. he uses them more like a flail and 2. I don't recall ever hearing the word nunchucks used in universe)
Panthro may add 1 to his range when attacking a figure whose base is no more than 6 levels higher than his height or 6 levels lower than his base. After attacking he may attack one additional time.

LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If a figure receives one or more wounds from Lock and Strike, its turn immediately ends.

WILYKIT & WILYKAT
Not sure yet but I want them to work like a squad of two and still work with Lion-O's power which is why neither plan to have the "and no other turns" language.

Hopefully total them out at 1000 points.
average 200 each for the adult 4 and 100 for the kittens. Kittens could be less as well to give room for others.

NAME = Mumm-Ra

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCORCEROR
PERSONALITY = REMORESLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 125

Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form...
If you also control Mumm-Ra, the Ever Living, he starts the game on this card instead. Before revealing an Order Marker on any card you control you may destroy Mumm-Ra. When ever Mumm-Ra is destroyed, after removing Mumm-Ra, you may place Mumm-Ra, the Ever Living on the same space.

MUTANTS OF PLUN-DARR LEADER POWER
???? something to lead his Minions

MAGICAL DEFENSE

NAME = MUMM-RA, THE EVER LIVING

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS =
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 500-ish

SWEEPING BLADE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose two spaces within 1 space of Korvus that are also within 1 space of each other. All other figures on or within 1 space of the chosen spaces that are no more than 3 levels higher than Korvus's height or 3 levels lower than his base are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

MAGICAL DEFENSE

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

MUTANTS OF PLUN-DARR

125 Slithe
125 Jackalman
125 Monkian

Mumm-Ra total 600 points and the Mutants = 400

Also some squads of other minions 4x125 so you can do a full on army without The Ever Living version of Mumm-Ra for a second army of 1000

Squads Reptilians, Monkian, Jackalmen, Vulturemen, and Ratmen.
as well as 125 Vultureman / Vultaire
Old June 12th, 2021, 08:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

These are based on the newer cartoon, yes?

Liono should not be able to use Sight without the Sword. Panthro really needs some sort of repair or driving power and his tank is a must.

I never saw Cheetara as Flash fast but that may be an aspect of the new cartoon. In the old one Liono actually beats her in a race. He defeats all of the Thundercats one on one in a trial to be the rightful Lord of the Thundercats.

Kit and Kat would be cool as a single figure. Sort of like what I did with my Batman and Robin design. I would give them tricks like what the Tricksters have.

Liono had a claw shield with a grappling hook in the original cartoon. That could be fun as an additional Eq glyph.
Old June 12th, 2021, 11:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd consider looking at the mechanics we settled on for He-Man and seeing if Lion-O's sword set up could mirror things more (just in terms of what it takes to lose it and which mechanics are placed where). They seem to be fairly parallel characters, so I like trying to maintain a consistent aesthetic between them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2021, 01:03 AM
Ninja Playtester

These are excellent. Here are a few tweaks I wouldn't mind seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Here is what my son worked on with me year and half ago. He's updated them since but this was the skeleton...His main goal was a weak Mumm-Ra that leads his mutants and an ever living that was a one man wrecking crew. So he could have options.

Kid Arachnid and I worked on these just for fun.

NAME = LION-O

SPECIES = THUNDEREAN / THUNDERIAN (I've seen both spellings)
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = NOBLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 250ish

SWORD AND CLAW
Start the game with the Glyph of Sword of Omens and the Glyph of Claw Shield on this card. Lion-O adds 2 to his attack number while he has the Glyph of Sword of Omens and adds 2 to his Defense number while he has the Glyph of Claw Shield. Lion-O cannot lose the Glyph of Claw Shield from receiving wounds.

LORD OF THE THUNDERCATS
After taking a turn with a Unique Thunderean you control you may take an additional turn with a Thunderean that has not taken a turn yet this round.

THUNDERCATS HO!
Once per game, after initiative is rolled, you may use this power. When using this power all Thunderean's you control add 1 to their move, attack, and defense for the remainder of the round. Lion-O may add 2 to his Range for this round and he may attack a non adjacent figure even if he's engaged.

NAME = GLYPH OF SWORDS OF OMENS.
EQUIPMENT GLYPH
If you win Initiative at the start of the round, you may immediately look at all unrevealed OMs on any figure's card. If this power is used, you now lose Initiative. Actually, I'd like to do something even cooler here, but not sure exactly what yet.

NAME = GLYPH OF CLAW SHIELD
EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Instead of its normal move, if this figure is small, or medium, it may move up to 3 spaces with Claw Shield. When moving with Claw Shield, this figure has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 30 levels in a single move, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME = CHEETARA

SPECIES = THUNDEREAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = DARING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SUPERSPEED
Cheetara may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Cheetara, if she did not use her Bo Staff special power this turn, she may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

BO STAFF
After moving and before attacking with a normal attack against an adjacent figure, you may subtract any number of Cheetara's attack dice from your roll, to a minimum of 1 attack die. If you do, you may attack one additional time for each die subtracted.

SIXTH SENSE
When defending against an attack with Cheetara, each blank rolled counts as 2 additional shields. After Cheetara rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, you may immediately move her 2 spaces.
NAME = TYGRA

SPECIES = THUNDEREAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHITECT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

MAGICAL WHIP INVISIBILITY
Before moving, you may place the white Invisibility Marker on this card. While the Invisibility Marker is on this card, Tygra can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Tygra cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attack or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight. Remove the Invisibility Marker anytime Tygra becomes engaged with an opponent's figure, attacks, or uses his Mind power special ability.

MIND POWER
When Tygra or a friendly Thunderean within 3 spaces of Tygra is attacked by a non-adjacent enemy figure, and at least one skull is rolled, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a shield (maybe a blank instead as this is kind of powerful) the defending figure cannot be targeted for any attacks or special powers from non-adjacent figures for the rest of the targeting figure's turn.

WHIP LASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 4.
Choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure whose base is not higher or lower than 3 levels from Tygra's base. Tygra may continue attacking with his Whip Lash Special Attack until the chosen figure no longer receives any wounds. Tygra cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.
NAME = PANTHRO

SPECIES = THUNDEREAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENGINEER
PERSONALITY = GRUFF

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

CATS CLAW FIGHTING STICKS (Yes most call them nunchucks but 1. he uses them more like a flail and 2. I don't recall ever hearing the word nunchucks used in universe)
Panthro may add 1 to his range when attacking a figure whose base is no more than 6 levels higher than his height or 6 levels lower than his base. After attacking he may attack one additional time.

LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If a figure receives one or more wounds from Lock and Strike, its turn immediately ends.

MECHANIC
After moving, if Panthro is adjacent to a vehicle, you may either add or remove a Wound Marker from that vehicle's Army Card.
WILYKIT & WILYKAT
Not sure yet but I want them to work like a squad of two and still work with Lion-O's power which is why neither plan to have the "and no other turns" language.

I'm not sure what to do with the kittens either, but some sort of tricks and traps powers that either do auto wounds or restrict movement of others.

I'd also like to see a Jaga ghost character that exists in the Astral plane and can boost any ThunderCat.

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy