Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 5th, 2007, 02:06 AM

elwy32 has disabled reputation
SILVER SURFER!!!

Yay the SILVER SURFER has Cometh
Old July 5th, 2007, 03:06 AM

Heres the invisible woman, Human Torch, Hawkeye, and Daredevil, Marvel rules

Old July 5th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, elwy32!

On behalf of our Marvelously customizing and heroic community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

A really nice first effort on those customs. I would love to see some "cleaning up" with the text. You may also want to look at existing cards for similar powers to help with your wording. A good example would be the flight powers which have a standard phrasing.

~Aldin, who also thinks you probably shouldn't be handing out 180 point units for free

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 5th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
In addition to cleaning up the wording, you might want to fix the alignment of the text on the cards and the fonts (bold, etc.) to make it look a bit more official.
Old July 5th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Silver Surfer is already official figure but a nice first time effort

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old July 5th, 2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Silver Surfer is already official figure but a nice first time effort
I Realize that but i can t use him if i dont have the stats because i cant find them anywhere so i created a temp one
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:36 PM

txedomask has disabled reputation
Also, I can't see the point costs on the figures other than SS. We have been playing with the Fantastic Four with cards someone got from E-bay, but of course they are overpowered and we are looking for better ones.
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:18 PM

like i said i just made all of them in about and hour or so and i just wanted to have my own version
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not to thread hiijack, but if you're looking for Fantastic Four customs, you might also have a look at this thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8888

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 5th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Hey, thanks for the plug! I've refined those FF4 cards since I posted that, after several sessions of playtesting. I was waiting for Marvelscape to come out before I posted any updates, so I could make some high-res blanks. But if anyone wants them and can't wait, I can post the stats for each of them.
Old July 6th, 2007, 12:41 AM

txedomask has disabled reputation
I would love to see some updated stats on them. We were running them against what official Marvel stats we have so far and the FF were getting decimated. We were trying to bring them more in line with the characters being released in the new MS.
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Hey, thanks for the plug! I've refined those FF4 cards since I posted that, after several sessions of playtesting. I was waiting for Marvelscape to come out before I posted any updates, so I could make some high-res blanks. But if anyone wants them and can't wait, I can post the stats for each of them.
No prob. I only do DC, so it wasn't taking away from my business any.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations