The Dying Oasis 19 25.33%
Forbidden Island 17 22.67%
Contested Pools 6 8.00%
Helicoidal Fenn 6 8.00%
Untitled 0 0%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 20th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Lexan Mat Contest - FINAL POLL

FINAL POLL - Top 3 win a mat and get submitted to the BoV.
Good luck!!

Entries:
"Deluged Fort"
by Ugly-Caco

Build Instructions

"The Sandbar"
by nyys

Build Instructions

"The Dying Oasis"
by LongHeroscaper

Build instruction

"Forbidden Island"
by lonewolf

Build Instructions.

"Contested Pools"
by mad_wookiee

Build Instructions

"Helicoidal Fenn"
by whitestuff

Build Instructions

And 1 more entry: I completely flubbed one map in the original polls. Once again, S1R_ART0R1US , I appologize for missing your entry on the first go 'round.

Untitled
by S1R_ART0R1US

Build instructions

Last edited by Cavalier; October 20th, 2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Fixed Broken Links
Old October 20th, 2008, 09:20 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Lexan Mat Contest - FINAL POLL

Good luck to everyone.

I'm not a BOV type of guy, but I voted.
Old October 20th, 2008, 10:30 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

May I suggest that when you vote, please consider two important aspects of this contest. First is the Lexan Mat. Must the map that you vote use a Lexan Mat and can not be complete with just the set requirement? Second is the BoV. Is the map a balanced, fair and smooth play map for various types of army, range as well as melee? After all, we want to choose maps that can get votes from BoV judge panel, and eventually end up on tournament tables.
Thanks again Cav for the inspiration. I hope you will do this more often !

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 20th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I like Ugly's. Seems like it could be fun and the rest are variatons on the same theme, essentially, IMO. All good, but similar in many ways. Plus, I think Ugly's makes the best use of the Lexan mat, which I think should be the focus of this little endeavour rather than a sidenote.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old October 20th, 2008, 10:43 AM

Sinclair5150 is surprisingly tart

Contested Pools looks great and gets my vote.
Old October 20th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I went with Dying Oasis because it seemed the least flat and dull to me.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 20th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I chose Forbidden Island because it seems balanced, it's aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and makes great use of the Lexan mat.

Kudos Lonewolf!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 20th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

All the maps look great and it was a difficult choice but The Dying Oasis has an interesting, aesthetic appeal to it. Good luck, everyone!

Awesome idea for a contest, Cav!

Newb.
Old October 20th, 2008, 06:23 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Go Dying Oasis! And nice job everyone.
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:02 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I chose Dying Oasis, it seems like a BOV map to me. It has a nice sixzed footprint, and is esthetically pleasing to the eye. Seems pretty balanced and makes use of the mat quite well.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 21st, 2008, 11:13 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Looks like some pretty stiff competition!

Remember to cast your vote.
Old October 21st, 2008, 11:52 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I am really impressed with these. At the moment the 3 that stood out most to me are in the lead--that is a good sign, I believe.

Nice work, all. I hope to try several of these out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios