Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Which map do you want to play on?
Klomar's Training Ground VII 4 36.36%
Highways and Dieways 3 27.27%
Soulrazor Canyon 3 27.27%
Feylund Fountain 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 19th, 2007, 08:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar
I vote for anything that will give variety
Noted.

Quote:
I would prefer not to mix Marvel HeroScape in with the Classic HeroScape though.
We definitely won't be mixing them in the tournament, but if anyone wants to bring Marvel along to play we certainly could if we have the time.

Quote:
As far as experience and collection, I've only played about 6 games of HeroScape in the last year (last time was about 6 months ago) and have never really played competitively.
Me either, and I'm the one setting this up! :P

Great to hear from you guys, I hope you can make it!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 19th, 2007, 08:36 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
I know the tourny won't start till 3pm (or 5pm), but if I'm going to be driving that far, I'd like to make a day of it. I'd be willing to drive down early (1pm maybe?) and get in some more games ahead of time. I don't know what the setup is at the comic store, but if there are tables available would other people be interested?
Old September 19th, 2007, 09:05 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
There are only three or four tables in the store. Like I said, I'll be there early to set up. If you can come early, great. If you can bring some extra terrain if we need it (about 1MS should do), even better!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 19th, 2007, 10:27 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
I think I can make it to this tournament. I'll ask my friends if they can come too. And 440 points sounds AWESOME!

I don't care what figures you limit, since I don't use Q9. Marvel is OK with me, too. I mean, if people want to bring Hulk and Raelin, I'll just bring some instant killers. Also, do we have to register/sign-up and use the same army the whole time? I have not been to any other tournaments. Lastly, would you accept money in lieu of a HS pack (for many people, all they have near them are those Nakita packs.) Also, I can get a Swarm of the Marro, I think, if someone wants one, because my local Toys'R'Us (still?) has one.

Lastly, I think I would like to make a bit more of a day out of it if possible. 1pm is better than 3pm, but I could get there earlier if others will. If the store owner seems hesitant to do this, perhaps we could pay him for the space/time, and have everyone chip in.
Old September 19th, 2007, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame
Also, do we have to register/sign-up and use the same army the whole time? I have not been to any other tournaments.
Armies will be registered for the entire tournament.

Quote:
Lastly, would you accept money in lieu of a HS pack (for many people, all they have near them are those Nakita packs.) Also, I can get a Swarm of the Marro, I think, if someone wants one, because my local Toys'R'Us (still?) has one.
SotM would be a great prize, if that's what you're offering. Otherwise, I don't think anyone would really be opposed to winning the price of a booster instead of a booster.

Quote:
Lastly, I think I would like to make a bit more of a day out of it if possible. 1pm is better than 3pm, but I could get there earlier if others will. If the store owner seems hesitant to do this, perhaps we could pay him for the space/time, and have everyone chip in.
The manager shouldn't really have a problem with people showing up early, but I'll run it by him just in case. The more help we have setting up, of course, the better.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 20th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker
I just finished printing out my directions to the place and it will only take me 2 hours to get there from Wesley Chapel I can bring terrain for maps if we need it, I have two master sets and one SOTM master set...as well as 2 RTTFF, 1 TT, 1 VW, and 2 FOTA, (however, it is very difficult for me to fit everything in my trunk and keep it neat and organized, I also dont really have a good way to mark my stuff yet )

If I can get that Saturday off from work, I will definitely be coming, all of the tournaments I've heard about up until now have always been too far away or on a bad day for me to go, this is the first real opportunity I've gotten.

I'm very much looking forward to it.

So are we set on the rules thus far or are they open for alteration???

I'll have to rethink my armies for 440 but are we set on not using wave 7 or SOTM

If so, I'll cope but I want to know what everyone else thinks.

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old September 20th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
This sounds GREAT!

Good job, NecroBlade. Thanks for making the effort. I have tried to get something going since I moved to Florida, so I know how hard it is to get this organized.

I plan to be there and can bring lotsa' terrain and other stuff if needed.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old September 20th, 2007, 08:33 AM

dikfox has disabled reputation
How many people you aiming to have show up?
Old September 20th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
dixfox - as many as possible?

Just a guess.

Way to got Florida - I knew you all would step up if someone started a Tourneyment for NHSD. That is great, people willing to drive 2 hours one way, people wth tourneyment experience starting to pop up, I think this is wonderful. Now you ar up and running, you should make it up on the NHSD thread as one of the tourneyment - thanks G-Bob. Looking Good is all I got to say...... Knowing this will make it easier when I want a get togehter in Florida,

Thank You So Much -

NecroBlade for being the one to step up.....Big round of applause turns into a standing ovation........and the crowd goes wild- Florida has a tourneyment!

Scape On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot
I just finished printing out my directions to the place and it will only take me 2 hours to get there from Wesley Chapel I can bring terrain for maps if we need it, I have two master sets and one SOTM master set...as well as 2 RTTFF, 1 TT, 1 VW, and 2 FOTA, (however, it is very difficult for me to fit everything in my trunk and keep it neat and organized, I also dont really have a good way to mark my stuff yet )
Anyone who brings terrain is only asked to bring one Master Set worth. I should be able to cover any TT, VW, or RttFF we need to use. It should be pretty easy to remember which map has your basic terrain this way.
Quote:
If I can get that Saturday off from work, I will definitely be coming, all of the tournaments I've heard about up until now have always been too far away or on a bad day for me to go, this is the first real opportunity I've gotten.
I'm very much looking forward to it.
Great! We'll be glad to have you.
Quote:
So are we set on the rules thus far or are they open for alteration???
They're most certainly open to suggestions!
Quote:
I'll have to rethink my armies for 440 but are we set on not using wave 7 or SOTM
If Wave 7/SotM start showing up in larger quantities in the next month, those figures will gladly be allowed. As for 440 (or whatever we decide on...again, open to suggestion), I'm aiming for creativity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
This sounds GREAT!

Good job, NecroBlade. Thanks for making the effort. I have tried to get something going since I moved to Florida, so I know how hard it is to get this organized.

I plan to be there and can bring lotsa' terrain and other stuff if needed.
Thanks! Again, if you do bring terrain, which is greatly appreciated, one MS should suffice. We may end up having 6-7 people show up with terrain, which would be way more than enough!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dikfox
How many people you aiming to have show up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal
dixfox - as many as possible?

Thanks again, Hendal!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 20th, 2007, 06:08 PM

Yogi-Donnie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I have to check with work, but I can make it. I think that part of Orlando is 4-5 hours from me, but I will be there if work allows. I will let you know more in the next couple of days.

On a side note, I was thinking about the prizes. If we get enough people, I would (and this is hard for me) be willing to part ways with one of my extra real deal Nerak, Hawthorne, or Master Woos (all straight from Gen Cons), depending on which one everyone wants me to bring as a prize.
Old September 20th, 2007, 06:11 PM

Yogi-Donnie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
sorry for the double post...

And I am willing to show up early to help you set up. Let me know if you need anything else also, I will do my best to help out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events