Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 21st, 2024, 03:03 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
Re: NorCal - Planet Wars - Rule of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
Is anyone interested in meeting either Saturday or Sunday for a few hours this weekend to test out some armies and maps for the this upcoming tourney?

I could probably play this weekend at the tourney venue Great Escape Games, as I live in Elk Grove not too far south from there.
Old February 21st, 2024, 11:15 PM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Quote:
Is anyone interested in meeting either Saturday or Sunday for a few hours this weekend to test out some armies and maps for the this upcoming tourney?

I could probably play this weekend at the tourney venue Great Escape Games, as I live in Elk Grove not too far south from there.
Thank you for responding! Unfortunately, that’s a 2-3 hour drive for me I will be unable to make until the tourney. My wife and baby will be coming with me on the 9th and I promised them we’d stay, so they can have access to a pool and all of us can visit old Sac the next day.

Are you going to attend the tourney?

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 12:03 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you for responding! Unfortunately, that’s a 2-3 hour drive for me I will be unable to make until the tourney. My wife and baby will be coming with me on the 9th and I promised them we’d stay, so they can have access to a pool and all of us can visit old Sac the next day.

Planning to, yeah, since it's so close to me, as long as nothing major comes up for that Saturday
Old February 22nd, 2024, 12:25 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
After some schedule swapping and work convincing, I’m in. Do I need to bring any maps, and if so, I build them there, right? It’s been a long time since I’ve brought a map. I have most sets, is that helps. My only iffy sets are having most of a second set of BFTU but with a billion outcrops and as far as tundra goes I have mostly a crap ton of ice and glaciers.
Thanks, Mario. But we are good on maps.

Really glad you are gonna make it. And enjoy Old Sac. I love it and it is one of my daughter's favorite places. I think she imprinted on it when she was in the Sea Scouts and they visited on their summer cruise up the delta.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
After some schedule swapping and work convincing, I’m in. Do I need to bring any maps, and if so, I build them there, right? It’s been a long time since I’ve brought a map. I have most sets, is that helps. My only iffy sets are having most of a second set of BFTU but with a billion outcrops and as far as tundra goes I have mostly a crap ton of ice and glaciers.
Thanks, Mario. But we are good on maps.

Really glad you are gonna make it. And enjoy Old Sac. I love it and it is one of my daughter's favorite places. I think she imprinted on it when she was in the Sea Scouts and they visited on their summer cruise up the delta.

~Z
Thanks Ziggy! I’ve been there a couple of times, once with my wife. She’s looking forward to going back and we’re both excited to bring the baby. At 17 mos she’s going to have a blast running around in the wooden walkways with her little cowboy boots!🤣

Old February 22nd, 2024, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Planning to, yeah, since it's so close to me, as long as nothing major comes up for that Saturday
Good! Fingers crossed I see you there and get a chance to meet!

Speaking of which, does anyone think Amy of our Nevada Scapers would want to hop across the border to play?

Old February 22nd, 2024, 09:13 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Speaking of which, does anyone think Amy of our Nevada Scapers would want to hop across the border to play?
You can always PM her and ask. Sacramento might be a tough winter crossing from Nevada, though.

~Z

My map thread
Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
You can always PM her and ask. Sacramento might be a tough winter crossing from Nevada, though.

~Z
I meant “any,” but my sausage thumbs and autocorrect don’t mix well.

Old February 29th, 2024, 09:51 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Hotel room's booked!

Mrs. Killo's looking for dinner plans. When she finds a spot I'll post it up. Anyone who would like to join us after the tourney is welcome. Killoette (the 5 year old) will also be by to see set up and will be at dinner.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 1st, 2024, 12:10 PM

Count me in for dinner! I'd love to meet the clan.

~Z

My map thread
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:20 AM

Thoppner18 Woo who?

Appreciate the kind offer! My parents are in the area so I will be going to visit for my mom’s birthday dinner afterwards otherwise I’d love to spend some more time getting to know you all outside of rolling the dice!

Get pumped!
Troy
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:30 PM

@mariogolbee - Did the family plans fall through? Troy is saying you are looking for a carpool option.

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events