Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 5th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (II) (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Cyclops I has 4 life, so I'd be in favor of that change as well.
Just to be clear, I don't feel the need for a change - I'm fine with 5 Life, I think it'll make him play better as a front-line leader - I'm just saying that if we keep him at 5 hange I'd like people to stop going on about how Humans should always have 4 Life.

And I'd like you to stop trying to give every human 5 or 6 life and then throwing a fit when we say no. Dragging your personal war against 4 life humans into every single thread does not win you any points for your arguments.
I don't try to 'give every Human 5 Life', and I have never tried to give a Human 6 Life (in fact, I'm generally against 6 Life Humans unless there's a good reason). Nor do I mention it on threads where it isn't relevant. Nor am I remotely against 4 Life Humans - I think it makes for a fine baseline, my issue only occurs when it's treated as a hard and fast rule. I'd like you to stop misrepresenting my arguments to score points.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 5th, 2018, 05:09 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Maybe this conversation is best served elsewhere in sanctum. Not really needed in this thread.
Old August 5th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do think there’s a bit of a weird precedent where Batman, who is basically as tough as a human could possibly be, is at 4 life. It does feel weird to think that Cyclops (or any 5-life normal human) could take more of a beating than Batman. But at a certain level I get that it’s a game and you have to make accomodations for that.
Edit- Sorry, didn’t mean to drag an argument on if people feel this isn’t the right place.
Old August 5th, 2018, 05:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Punisher is an excellent example of someone who just keeps going after getting beat. Batman and Daredevil are also examples of this, but they don't all run in at the same life value. Then again, these designs are all among the earliest from C3G, when things were a lot less consistent than they are now. In terms of this design, I'm not familiar with the time period this Cyclops is representing, but if he is not shown as more resilient, he should have the same life as Cyclops I in my opinion. Largely, it's a small change, so all is well either way.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We're not perfect at staying consistent with things. In general I prefer non-enhanced Humans at 4 Life (less if they are somehow unwell/less than physical peak). Sometimes doing so would make a design come in too weak.

That said, Punisher generally is mentioned as one of the designs most in need of reevaluation for power level, so there's a universe where it might make sense to pull him back to 4 Life.

Since it was mentioned, I'd actually love to see this go 4 Life for the sake of consistency with the other Cyclops, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it either way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2018, 08:20 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm fine with whatever, I'd just hate to see a design centered around being the leader and hub for the army get killed too easily or be unreliable due to vulnerability. Do we have an idea on what type of damage Cyclops can usually withstand?
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nope. But there are certainly some X-Men you can pair him with to help him defensively (or just lock down enemy figures to keep him clean). Angel, Shadowcat, Blob, etc.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2018, 08:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I'm fine with whatever, I'd just hate to see a design centered around being the leader and hub for the army get killed too easily or be unreliable due to vulnerability. Do we have an idea on what type of damage Cyclops can usually withstand?
No clue which is why I'd not commented on that. I'd always assumed probably that he had some type of healing considering he's get to scorch his own face off...plus he's bound to be more durable here than he was as a non battle hardened late teen early 20's figure...which is what the first Cyclops was.

Overall I'm not concerned with either direction here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nope. But there are certainly some X-Men you can pair him with to help him defensively (or just lock down enemy figures to keep him clean). Angel, Shadowcat, Blob, etc.
Jean Grey.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:25 PM

That too.

Old August 5th, 2018, 08:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm generally more lenient on 'leader' type figures having a little extra life since they are lynch pit units with a big target on their backs. At least when I started up my personal G.I. Joe project that is how I set the standards for my own units. Rank and file would have 4 life, leaders get 5, with some exceptions made. If the first Cyclopes card represents his role of field commander of the X-Men, under the tutelage of Prof. X who was their leader, and this card represents him a decade later when he's left from under the wing of Prof. X and become a leader of mutant kind in his own right, then I don't have an issue with the life evolving up from 4 to 5 between those two cards. Plus we aren't talking about a standard human here, we are talking about a mutant and they seems to have their own set of standards in the comics.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:56 PM

That's true. He's NOT a Human ....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library