Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 18th, 2018, 05:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Update me and my crew to 4. We are coming down.
-Trex
-Super Trex
-J Lightning
-and my Jacked Baby Brother Jake.
What maps do you still need?

Edit: Ill be bringing down a 3d printed/painted zetacron down as one of the prizes. Probably amongst other things.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 18th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old August 18th, 2018, 06:11 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Sorry for the late RSVP! I will be there and can bring Warden.

Antmarchingroves'
Old August 18th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmad21 View Post
We just brought home our new baby from the hospital, so it will be a few months before I make it to another tournament. Have fun!
Congrats on the new baby! And good luck with getting sleep and stuff.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 20th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
We just brought home our new baby from the hospital, so it will be a few months before I make it to another tournament. Have fun!
Congrats! We'll look forward to seeing you when life settles down (if life settles down ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
-Trex
-Super Trex
-J Lightning

Edit: Ill be bringing down a 3d printed/painted zetacron down as one of the prizes. Probably amongst other things.
Sweetness, getting the TREX clan down here!! We still need Borogoves and April to be claimed -- if you and @Sir Heroscape want to each claim one that would be super helpful! If we get a few more RSVP's I'll bring a seventh map. And thanks for the prize support!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Thanks man! Looking forward to seeing you!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 20th, 2018, 08:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Congrats! We'll look forward to seeing you when life settles down (if life settles down ).
Quote:
-Trex
-Super Trex
-J Lightning

Sweetness, getting the TREX clan down here!! We still need Borogoves and April to be claimed -- if you and @Sir Heroscape want to each claim one that would be super helpful! If we get a few more RSVP's I'll bring a seventh map. And thanks for the prize support!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Thanks man! Looking forward to seeing you!
I'll get one of those built.

Old August 21st, 2018, 02:26 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Ill do April

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 21st, 2018, 01:03 PM
"like" happy

Great, sir h. We shall bring the other.

Old August 21st, 2018, 01:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Saints_Wrath had to cancel.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 21st, 2018, 07:49 PM
"like" happy

J lightnin had to cancel as well. His work changed it to where he had to work this weekend.

Old August 22nd, 2018, 01:56 AM
"like" happy

@BiggaBullfrog , any chance you could print a zetacron card for this zetacron I'm bringing as a prize? I'll probably bring some fun prizes down on top of this one. We shall see what kind of time I have.

Old August 22nd, 2018, 04:15 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog , any chance you could print a zetacron card for this zetacron I'm bringing as a prize? I'll probably bring some fun prizes down on top of this one. We shall see what kind of time I have.
Sure, I should be able to whip up something!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 23rd, 2018, 12:03 AM

DaDude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

It's been quite a while, but I'm 95% confirmed coming this month!!! I've been out so long and I'm itching for some Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events