Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 25th, 2016, 12:41 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Porkins' Tradelist 3/23/2016-Giant list of stuff for sal

OP updated. I will continue to work through the PM's in the order they were received.
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:22 PM

bmorisette is surprisingly tart

Great trade with Porkins! Received my package in the mail today. Everything was packed well and as described. Purchased custom units were even nicely rebased. Thanks!!
Old March 29th, 2016, 12:57 PM

chimpy74 is surprisingly tart

Just got my package- everything is in great condition and was packed securely. Communication throughout our transaction was excellent and the repaint (Master Woo) was great. Will definitely look to do business with Porkins again in the future if he decides on selling anything else I'm after
Old April 6th, 2016, 01:03 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Good trades with Joshed7, Rutherford82, CrazyTankster, Pentius and stryker280.

Moved sold items to spoiler to make the list easier to read.
Old April 26th, 2016, 05:40 PM

Good trade with @adoney !
Old April 26th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Great trade with Porkins. Package arrived promptly and figures were in great condition and packed well!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 13th, 2016, 06:14 PM

ChunkyWeebers Woo who?

Sending you a PM
Old June 7th, 2016, 11:44 AM

I adjusted some prices downward in the OP!

Also, great trade with @dreamscaper .
Old July 19th, 2016, 11:33 AM

Bump.

Make me an offer! Motivated seller. About to send to T&T or Auggies.
Old July 19th, 2016, 01:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

PM SENT. thanks.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 20th, 2016, 12:37 AM

A Hero's Cape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Porkins' Tradelist 11/7/2013

deleted
Old July 23rd, 2016, 01:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks, @Porkins , received the 2 master sets this morning. They may make it up to the tournament with me that I'm hosting today. Great seller, would, and probably will do business with again. All items well packed and received in good condition.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades