Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2008, 02:35 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepybluemonkey
What if they just had crappy base stats?

Like this:

Move 6
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 2

Then they would be all about bonding and using the special attack to ambush weak figures, making them very thematic hunters. They could also be less than 75 points.
I would say Move of 5 (since that would give them an effective range of 8 ), and they could do 50pts so that it fills the gap with Khosumet/Anubian armies.

Please keep signatures short.
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:35 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
these guys better have a relentless personality.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
I can see using these little guys as hero assassins with their special, especially if the hero is already weakened.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 5.
A Wolf of Badru that moved but did not attack normally may use Pounce Special Attack. To pounce, choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure whose base is not higher or lower than 5 levels from the base of the attacking Wolf. If the figure is destroyed, immediately place the attacking Wolf on the space the figure occupied. If the figure is not destroyed, destroy the attacking Wolf.
Oh boy.
I'm loving it!
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:45 PM

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom
I can see using these little guys as hero assassins with their special, especially if the hero is already weakened.
I would say even if the hero isn't weakened... If you can get a whole squad up there, thats 3 attacks of 5, and if the Badru cost less than the hero, i'd take that!

Side Note: They will work best on squads, to help further limit squad scape, but those tricky KMA can still dodge the pounce!

Old April 10th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Any guesses at their base stats and cost?
6 Move
1 Range
2 Attack
2 Defense
60 points?
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:50 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
Quote:
I would say even if the hero isn't weakened... If you can get a whole squad up there, thats 3 attacks of 5, and if the Badru cost less than the hero, i'd take that!

Side Note: They will work best on squads, to help further limit squad scape, but those tricky KMA can still dodge the pounce!
I thought the KMA couldn't dodge specials...
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy
Quote:
Quote:

I thought the KMA couldn't dodge specials...

You thought wrong.
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:56 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Any guesses at their base stats and cost?
6 Move
1 Range
2 Attack
2 Defense
60 points?
I was thinking somewhere around that too, but hopefully they will only be 45 or 50 points, not 60. I think it will just be better to even out khosumet.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm liking these guys for both resurrecting Khosumet with bonding and potentially being a great counter to the Raelin/Q9 combo. If the squad is =<75 points I would absolutely trade 25 points for a 5 attack on the Q-ster.

~Aldin, a pounce of prevention is worth a wound of cure

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
I'm guessing they'll be Small 3. All the Small units so far have had Climb.
I would say that too. I am loving these wolves so glad I am ordering 4 sets.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
They're definitely going to have to cost more than the Anubians, IMO, mainly for the bonding.
I disagree, I could see them being cheap and weak stat units.

My logic:
Compare to Armoc Vipers: Move 7, 3/3 - 65pts (with bonding)
Stingers: Move 5, 3/3 - 60pts (with a similar ability with a chance of death)

and the stingers are ranged...
Just moving to the correct forum...

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units