Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 26th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Lived east of Rochester for seven years and miss the beautiful state of NY. I was near Albany last year for a couple days and thought it was great.

Live in Northwest Indiana now and just started playing Heroscape with my bro-in-law and nephew. It's a blast.

Good Scaping fellows.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 20th, 2007, 04:10 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
I live just south of Kingston are you guys close to this at all
Old January 20th, 2007, 11:12 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
That is a pretty good distance actually... I am downm torwards Elmira and Binghamton NY.
Old January 20th, 2007, 03:58 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Dragon, I'm in middletown smack in the middle of Orange County. Theres another player on the boards over in Duchess, so we're both close to you.

Unfortunately I havent time currently (working 2 jobs) to go out and play, will change after spring I hope. My son (11) and I (41) both play.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old January 20th, 2007, 04:21 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Uprising lives in Albany I believe...thoug that is nearly three hours for me.
Old February 5th, 2007, 11:39 PM

JIrish780 has disabled reputation
I'm over here in Rochester, living only minutes from Lake Ontario... this time of year, not a good thing always. Driving options are limited now, though, since I'm still trying to get my employment situation straigntened out. Once things are moving again, though, you'll hear from me in this post.

Samurai, check... Spider-Man, check... Ice Dragon, check... Dwarves, che- waitasec!
Old February 6th, 2007, 12:41 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Hope you have sled dogs up there.....

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old March 5th, 2007, 04:32 PM

JediNate Woo who?
Hey I'm from Towanda, an hour below Elmira. Anyone wanna play heroscape?

Old March 5th, 2007, 08:23 PM

DGranger2 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Uprising lives in Albany I believe...thoug that is nearly three hours for me.
I'm heading to Albany this weekend to hopefully play HS with my friends...

What kind of person spends $135.48 for Sir Hawthorne and has yet to ever put him into battle?
Update, 2 out of 2 times Sir Hawthorne has backstabbed me. What are the odds?
Old March 5th, 2007, 09:09 PM
assistant leader

Hey Jedi...I am in Watkins which is around and hour and fifteen minutes from you.
Old March 5th, 2007, 09:19 PM

DaveyNY has disabled reputation
Ah... 2.5 hours from me ...crap-dang...('')
Old March 5th, 2007, 09:30 PM
assistant leader

Yessir but you are close to Uprising in Albany.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers