Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 17th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: MLB

Ooooh, look at all those thumbs. You made a thing! A real thing!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old July 18th, 2018, 07:56 AM
PuppetMaster & #1 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth
Reverse Psychology

I need to not pay attention to this. Arizona needs to win and they'll do better if I don't pay attention. (I swear they start tanking every time I start giving them a look see and then surging when I'm ignoring them)

Good chart sf.

~Dysole, always down for a good chart

This sentence has exactly seven words.
This sentence doesn't have exactly seven words.

Old July 18th, 2018, 09:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: MLB

So if you score more runs than your opponent, you win more games...interesting...J/K

I do like this chart. One thing it really highlights is just how over their head the Mariners have been playing this year. It also shows how Cincinnati needs pitching...they either win big or lose. I think the game last night showed that they have offense. Last place teams don't usually get 3 All-Stars and have two of them hit HR in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV