Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old February 4th, 2017, 09:19 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Artscow update

I use these cards quite often. They are amazing but (and I know this is a huge necro) have you had a chance to fix the blanks...

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; February 4th, 2017 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Just making more customs as I go...
Old February 6th, 2017, 08:31 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All the links should be good now.
Old February 6th, 2017, 08:02 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Happened to be my Browser that caused issues...once I changed to a different one, they all worked.
Thank you.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; February 6th, 2017 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Never blame the tools! Just the operator...in this case me...
Old June 24th, 2017, 10:43 AM

Dan-El_626 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

pm sent
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:36 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Hey is there are source with the cards as singles? I'd like to make a PDF that is legible on my phone for quick reference but the 9 per page is difficult to work with.
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:06 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I'm not going to take the time to cut each card out of the 9-up sheets and re-name them and then put them online. Sorry, but that's a lot of work.
I don't play Heroscape anymore, and I've sold all the printed cards I had on hand. So, with my blessing if anyone wants to do the work and post/host the individual images for each card, have at it!
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:15 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Okay I was just curious. I may work on that. Hate to hear you're out of the game. You've contributed a lot to the community.
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Okay I was just curious. I may work on that. Hate to hear you're out of the game. You've contributed a lot to the community.
Thanks General! The time my son and I spent playing this game will forever be a part of me. I made new friends, got into gaming, did some really cool stuff, and had a blast the whole time. BUT, time marches on. Life has taken me in a new direction.

I still check in here once in a while though!
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:00 PM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart

I can’t seem to access the PDF files. I’d like to download the master PDF. Can you send this to me? tishjmail@gmail.com
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
I can’t seem to access the PDF files. I’d like to download the master PDF. Can you send this to me? tishjmail@gmail.com
Looks like my host reached a server limit. I'll look into it and post back here. The master PDF is way too large to email.
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:41 PM

diehordlou is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The links aren't working :/ can anyone link me to the faction templates by chance?
Old December 27th, 2017, 11:21 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
Looks like my host reached a server limit. I'll look into it and post back here. The master PDF is way too large to email.
I was looking for the PDF file and as you mentioned before the host reached a server limit. Do you think you could upload the pdf to google docs and make it shareable? That way you don't have to worry about emailing such a large file

Aksisu11

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions