Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old April 1st, 2019, 07:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:2/24/19 General Dice Bowls

@crxcowboy , at the time I just hid them behind the little half tube panels on the sides on the second story. If I did it again, I'd for sure 3d print something for it. I'm working on a new sci fi fortress made out of a batman playset here soon. I'm not going to make any of my terrain heroscape specific, or on hex bases for that matter.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 23rd, 2021, 05:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I've been talking to the guys in the Utah Discord and they gave me some ideas for some 3d printable Heroscape terrain that they would like to see. I'm going to finish them up here soon and put them on thingiverse for download. The two I'm working on were some compatible rock formations that would look good with the volcarren set and also some cactuses. My biggest question is what would it take to add special terrain objects into the virtualscape builder program.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 05:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds awesome!
Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:01 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Sounds awesome!
Making custom scape terrain in 3d programs is pretty simple. Getting it to be used in map building on a grand scale would be great.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:06 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Did you ever finish that Batman playset into a sci-fi fortress?
Old January 24th, 2021, 02:44 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Did you ever finish that Batman playset into a sci-fi fortress?
Yeah. It turned out pretty cool looking. I painted it over and added a bunch of greebles and decals that I 3d printed. I haven't got a game on it yet though.

Old January 24th, 2021, 07:02 AM

Nice. Post a pic sometime if you get a chance. I have one I have been meaning to convert.
Old January 24th, 2021, 08:30 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Nice. Post a pic sometime if you get a chance. I have one I have been meaning to convert.
Will do. It really wasn’t too bad. I’ll have to get it on the table for the next Star Wars legion game and shoot some pics then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles