Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old July 12th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Seeing as this is a $30 game, and seeing as how one can't go back in time and change anything, and blah blah blah...

I wish Hasbro had put out a $40 set with another ruin, 6 or so more figures and more terrain. I have high hopes for its success, but the wait for more figures is going to be brutal.
I think the problem here is that Hasbro has to pay Marvel per character. 6 more characters will bump the price well beyond $40. I think the plan is to make big pack expansions with terrain. Anyone else wonder what happened to that 2nd ruin that was supposed to be in the set?

Great job with the wall, Rev!
Old July 12th, 2007, 08:44 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperactiveSloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Hulk would mop up the Warriors of Ashra with his area effect special attack. The WoA's one shield defense only works against normal attacks. You can swarm Hulk all day - counterstrike, one shield defense, anything like that, and he's going to cut right through those powers and attack everyone adjacent with 4 dice. So he can only attack with 4 - that's still enough to take out just about any squaddies in the game.
I thought Hulk's Stomp was 3 dice, not 4. Am I reading the card wrong?
You are correct, I'm guessing Bruce just mis-typed.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion