Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 5th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Something like this should do the trick

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, if Batman is unengaged, you may choose an opponent's figure and look at an unrevealed Order Marker on its Army Card. Order Markers revealed in this manner will stay on the chosen figure's Army Card. In addition, you may then reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card and remove an Order Marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

Last edited by Karat; June 5th, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old June 5th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Tornado, you are good to go on Judge Death whenever you're ready!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 5th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I say that if you want to act like the World's Greatest Detective, you should have to demonstrate some intuition of your own! How about this?

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, if Batman is unengaged, you may name the "1," "2," "3," or "X" Order Marker. Choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card and look at it. If the chosen Order Marker is the Order Marker you named, remove that Order Marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 5th, 2013, 08:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice idea but I liked it better where you can reveal the X to take a free turn with an ally or reveal the X to prevent an opponent from taking a turn. Getting to do both without the 420 point Loki investment is too much. I don't really like the mechanics of it either. You could potentially guess right 3 times in a row and your opponent does not get to do anything for a full round.
Old June 5th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Interesting approach Bats.
Old June 5th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That is a neat power, but I agree with Yoda that it could be too strong. Perhaps limiting to once per round? A negative effect if he guesses wrong is probably a better idea.

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 5th, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Good idea with the X marker
Old June 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Nice idea but I liked it better where you can reveal the X to take a free turn with an ally or reveal the X to prevent an opponent from taking a turn. Getting to do both without the 420 point Loki investment is too much. I don't really like the mechanics of it either. You could potentially guess right 3 times in a row and your opponent does not get to do anything for a full round.
We could throw back in the X-Marker requirement to help with those concerns. I did intend to still make it a once per round power, but forgot removing the X-Marker bit changed that. It's a decent gamble for the X-Marker, that way, though, so you might be hard pressed to choose that over the other use of the X as long as you have bonding partners. I'm probably OK with that, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 6th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I had the JD thread ready since Monday and my laptop crashed last night.
I will re-do it and get Death up and running as soon as I can break free this morning.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 6th, 2013, 09:38 AM

Aww, poor T-Spinny!

Revising the detective power ....

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, if Batman is unengaged, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card and name the "1," "2," "3," or "X" Order Marker. Choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card and look at it. If the chosen Order Marker is the Order Marker you named, remove that Order Marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

Or we could do this as well:

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
If you win initiative, before revealing your first Order Marker of the round, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on Batman you may name the "1," "2," "3," or "X" Order Marker. Choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card and look at it. If the chosen Order Marker is the Order Marker you named, remove that Order Marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

So either way it'd be once per round and you'd either have to burn your X-Marker or win initiative to pull it off.

Old June 6th, 2013, 09:42 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Aww, poor T-Spinny!

Revising the detective power ....

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, if Batman is unengaged, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card and name the "1," "2," "3," or "X" Order Marker. Choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card and look at it. If the chosen Order Marker is the Order Marker you named, remove that Order Marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

Or we could do this as well:

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
If you win initiative, before revealing your first Order Marker of the round, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on Batman you may name the "1," "2," "3," or "X" Order Marker. Choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent's Army Card and look at it. If the chosen Order Marker is the Order Marker you named, remove that Order Marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

So either way it'd be once per round and you'd either have to burn your X-Marker or win initiative to pull it off.
I like the win initiative one better. It's closer to Anti-Monitors special power and well... look at him.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 6th, 2013, 09:48 AM

I kind of dig the association between initiative and detective work as well. Makes sense to me thematically.

Old June 6th, 2013, 11:13 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Power-wise, either of those versions are much, much more manageable. Being able to call out other people's OMs is a parlor trick of mine, but if I have to guess which of two OMs on a card is the "2" then there's no way to really do that accurately. I'd probably rather use the champion bonding than try for the "X" version of that power, although at times I would go ahead and zap the "3" marker when I knew where it was.

I'm still not convinced I like having this power on the same card as JL tactician, but this version is manageable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy