Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 18th, 2021, 09:27 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Venom Workshop - Currently Developing Venomverse!

A short leap in place of his move sounds good.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 01:34 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Just a thought, but what about kinda combining the Destructive Blows bit with the Symbiote Rage bit?

Quote:
After Venom attacks an adjacent figure, if he did not inflict any wounds, you may place a Wound Marker on this card and attack an adjacent figure again, rolling one additional die for each Wound Marker on this card.
That would let him start throwing a nutso number of dice after a couple whiffs, but I think he needs to add some pop one way or another. I like the theme notes you're hitting right now, but I think Venom bonded to Hulk should feel like a real 'oh crap' thing and the powers don't quite sell that yet.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 03:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

How has no one brainstormed April Parker here yet? She has an easy mini repaint (with or without mask) and is pretty straightforward as Spider-girl with Venom added.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 22nd, 2021, 05:35 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Just a thought, but what about kinda combining the Destructive Blows bit with the Symbiote Rage bit?

Quote:
After Venom attacks an adjacent figure, if he did not inflict any wounds, you may place a Wound Marker on this card and attack an adjacent figure again, rolling one additional die for each Wound Marker on this card.
That would let him start throwing a nutso number of dice after a couple whiffs, but I think he needs to add some pop one way or another. I like the theme notes you're hitting right now, but I think Venom bonded to Hulk should feel like a real 'oh crap' thing and the powers don't quite sell that yet.
I hear you, Venom Hulk should definitely be a real beast. Uncapping his attack limit should help. Here's what he's looking like right now ;

Quote:

NAME = VENOM
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER (CROSSOVER?)

SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ???
PERSONALITY = ANGRY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = A whole lot

SYMBIOTE LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Venom may choose an adjacent figure and move up to 3 spaces with Symbiote Leap. When moving with Symbiote Leap, Venom has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 50 levels in a single leap. After placing Venom, place the chosen figure adjacent to Venom and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. Figures moved by this power do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DESTRUCTIVE BLOWS + SYMBIOTE RAGE

SUPER STRENGTH
Here's some stuff I thought up for a third power. The 2nd one definitely is the closest to a "everyone is gonna die" kind of power.

Quote:
POWER 1
After rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure for each wound Venom received. For every 2 wounds inflicted by this power, remove 1 wound marker from this army card.

POWER 2
After revealing an OM and before taking a turn with a figure you control, you must roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a XX or higher, you must attack an adjacent figure with Venom, if possible. (maybe make it where it's after any player reveals an OM and not just the controller)

POWER 3
If Venom would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing him from the battlefield, you may move Venom with Symbiote Leap and attack. After attacking one time, remove Venom from the game.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 06:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Destructive Rage for the second power?
I like what you have so far.
I like the other powers but I think the third one is turn interruption. I believe it cannot be an attack but can be unlockable attack dice.
One per wound would be scary, maybe put a cap on wounds or maybe 1 per 2 wounds.

Does Symbiote override Gamma Mutate?
I guess so as no other Symbiote is dual Race?
Old June 22nd, 2021, 08:00 PM

Destructive Rage works for me.

I was thinking that since the third power was once per game it might be able to slide, but if we go a different direction it’s no worries.

My first instinct is that symbiote has priority, yeah. Venom Rocket Raccoon is just a symbiote.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 08:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Spidey:
I'd definitely be down to brainstorm Mayhem!

Fresh/Tornado:
The only symbiote we've given a dual-species was Spirit of Vengeance Red Hulk, and he got Ghost Rider's species and not Red Hulk's.

I like Power 1. Feels like a really aggro resilience type thing, which is a great vibe for him.
Old June 24th, 2021, 12:25 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Spidey:
I'd definitely be down to brainstorm Mayhem!
A) forgot that was her name,
B) I'd use the maskless mini because her hair makes her different,

C) I think we could do something with the Telekinesis power from May and then symbiote Rage and a Web swing power? She should be slightly beefier than May and a Clone, right?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 29th, 2021, 12:21 AM
Symbiotic

You could also start from a Scream mini. Hair may be a bit too long, though.

I'd give precedence to Symbiote over Clone, for her leftbox.

I think there's been a bit of chatter about a Mayday (II) - not a ton lately, but between SW/johnny/me a year or two ago. I wanna say there was a write-up hanging around somewhere? Might be cool to coordinate April with a new May and use that as our 'baseline', since I don't think the current May is beloved for thematic accuracy.
Old June 29th, 2021, 10:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah SW has a decent Mayday writeup. Not sure if he was going to run it in-sanctum (Or at all at this point) though.
Old June 29th, 2021, 12:14 PM
C3G's First Fan

Well, for a Mayday 2, I'd suggest this mini:

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old October 12th, 2021, 02:23 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

This might work for a Poison Doom:

POISON
VICTOR VON DOOM

POISON
EVENT HERO
CONQUERER
FEROCIOUS
MEDIUM 5/6

LIFE: 7/8
MOVE: 7
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 8
DEFENSE: 7

POISONOUS INFLUENCE 10
Start the game with 5 white Poison Markers on this card. Whenever Poison destroys an adjacent unique figure, you may roll the 20- sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher you may place one white Poison marker on the chosen figure’s card, take control of the chosen figure and its card, remove any Order Markers from that card, and all but two wound markers. Figures with Poison markers on their card have the species of Poison instead of what is listed on their card. Figures with the Mental Shield are affected by Poisonous Influence.

POISONS ATTACK
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking a turn with Poison you may take another turn with one Poison figure you control.

IMPOSING PRESENCE
Opponent's figures engaged with Poison subtract 1 die from their normal Attack number and 1 die from their Defense number, to a minimum of 1 die each.

SUPER STRENGTH

He's kinda got a mini, but it needs to be painted/modded
https://52f4e29a8321344e30ae-0f55c91...res/128681.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy