Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post

NAME = IZUKU MIDORIYA

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

BORROWED POWER
Start the game with four red Fracture markers. When Izuku Midoryia attacks, you may roll up to 2 additional attack dice. After Izuku Midoriya rolls attack dice, roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 for each additional attack die rolled. On a 1-7, place a red Fracture marker on this card. For each red Fracture marker on this card, subtract 1 from Izuku Midoriya's Move, Attack and Defense numbers, to a minimum of 1.

HERO ANALYSIS
If Izuku Midoriya or any friendly figure within 4 spaces is attacked or targeted for a special power by a figure with at least one revealed Order Marker on its card, add one automatic shield to any defence dice rolled and you may add or subtract 2 to any 20-sided die rolls made by that figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post

NAME = ALL MIGHT
SECRET IDENTITY= TOSHINORI YAGI

SPECIES = METAHUMAN? QUIRK HUMAN? I DUNNO
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

I AM HERE
After taking a turn with All Might, you may immediately take a turn with up to two different Unique Heroes with the class of Student, or one Unique Hero you control.

UNITED STATES OF SMASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 Attack 10
Instead of moving and attacking normally with All Might, you may move All Might a minimum of 4 spaces up to a maximum of 7. After moving, choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. All Might is not affected by his own special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense separately. When rolling attack dice for this attack, all blanks rolled count as additional skulls. You may only use this special attack once per game.

OVEREXHAUSTION
Start the game with 3 white Exhaustion markers. After attacking with All Might, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll 5 or below, place 1 Exhaustion marker on this card, to a maximum of 3. If you used United States Of Smash special attack this turn, roll the 20 sided die an additional four times. If there are three Exhaustion markers on this card, All Might's Move value is 4, and his Attack and Defence values are 2, and All Might may not use any other special powers on this card.
My brother has been watching this one recently, and I've caught a fair bit of it. I have some thoughts on these guys. I think Alex's designs are actually pretty solid overall, and capture the soul of each character from what I've see, but a few tweaks would really make them shine to me.

-Really kinda lost on what to do with species here. These characters live in a world where something like 90% of the population has a special power called a "quirk", which essentially makes them Marvel Mutants. Although both were born without powers, they received something called One For All, which is this transferrable Quirk passed from person to person over time. So I guess Quirk Human like Alex had might be the best bet?

-I think it would be at least worth trying to make them work without markers. Midoriya's powers I feel could be represented pretty solidly by an Overextend that added to his attack. All Might is a bit more tricky, and markers might just be needed there. (He has a finite supply of power after sharing it with Midoriya, and when he runs out he turns into his depowered human form.)

-Hero Analysis probably needs to be powered down from an auto-shield to a single defense die.

-All Might's I Am Here, in the story, is more of a comforting "Look, I'm here, everything is gonna be okay now." I think it would be cool to work it more like that.
Quote:
"I AM HERE!"
If you control an Enthusiastic Student that is engaged, add 1 to All Might's Move and Attack numbers. After revealing an Order Marker on a Student you control and taking a turn with that Student, if it ended its turn engaged, you may take a turn with All Might. You may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 04:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, if someone was serious about advancing him, you'd definitely want to tone down I Am Here to something more like what you have, Nobody, otherwise he's an extremely good generalist.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 22nd, 2020, 04:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He is no Leroy Brown.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 04:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think Midoriya is actually one of the reasons that manga characters are sort of tough to adapt - at the current point in the manga his powers have changed significantly, so it's pretty hard to pin down a "lunchbox" version. But that duo is pretty representative for the early iterations of the characters.

I think Students are a good class to key in on, since that's kind of the gimmick, though you can also make the argument for something like Intern, since hero internships are a big part of the series and it might make them a little more unique. The school setting is so integral that I would definitely lean student.

Quirks have recently been "co-named" as "meta abilities" in the manga, and the people that have them as "Metas" - the Meta Liberation Army, which was inspired by the book Meta Liberation War. So I think Metahuman is justifiable for a species. But "Quirk User" might be the more common term.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I like Student mainly as a way to rope him into a wider superhero school faction. Could always do Student and Interns if there’s an eye to do additional characters, but with a lot of these manga properties, I’m perfectly happy with just having a main character or two as “guest stars.”

I think Metahuman would be a hard sell for the group as whole, as that’s been pretty blocked off as a DC thing at this point.
Old July 6th, 2020, 06:08 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

@Porkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
"No power in the 'Verse, can stop me."

NAME = RIVER TAM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = EXPERIMENT
PERSONALITY = CONFUSED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

A READER

When a figure moves adjacent to River Tam you may immediately look at all order markers on that figure's card.

THE WEAPON
Once per game, at the start of any round you may activate The Weapon. If you do, for the rest of the round, add 5 to River Tam's Attack and Defense numbers and after rolling normal attack or defense dice for River Tam, you may immediately move her up to 3 spaces and roll an unblockable attack die against a figure engaged with River Tam.

NO POWER IN THE 'VERSE
River Tam never takes leaving engagement attacks. If River Tam would receive one or more wounds, you may reveal and remove an X order marker from any card you control and ignore those wounds.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 16th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:

NAME = ALL MIGHT
SECRET IDENTITY = TOSHINORI YAGI

SPECIES = QUIRK-HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 350

I AM HERE

When All Might is engaged, all figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of All Might add 1 to their Defense, or 2 if they are Students.

DETROIT SMASH
After All Might attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!
Once per game, if All Might would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage, and at the end of the current player turn, you may take an immediate turn with All Might.
I went for a bit of a different take on All Might compared to Alexan's draft. I think a defining feature of All Might is that he goes past his limits - it's his catchphrase, after all. So I gave him fairly low life and a tweak on Daredevil's Go The Distance.

The other defining feature of All Might is the crazy knockback of his attacks. His punches are commonly shown to generate huge wind gusts that knock nearby people over. We don't really have a big beater with a knockback power (plenty of throwing powers, but those are different), so I think that'd be a cool niche for him to fill.

I Am Here is more of a light touch to represent how All Might is the symbol of peace. When he's there, people know it's going to be okay. Some light Student synergy pushes him towards Deku & the rest of class 1A if we get there.

Another idea for the last power:
Quote:
GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!
Once per game, if All Might would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage. For the rest of the game, when All Might attacks, he may attack one additional time (or just give him an additional turn).

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 9th, 2021 at 12:00 AM.
Old October 17th, 2020, 01:47 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I like that take on I Am Here better.

Personally on Detroit Smash I'd have him Knockback a number of spaces equal to skulls rolled. Just seems more fun that he'd have the potential to super yeet somebody away on a great roll.

The last part of Plus Ultra is iffy to me mechanics wise, but I guess it's not totally out of the question given there are already ways to get turns during someone else's player turn and it's not really interrupting something. Not my favorite thing though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 17th, 2020, 09:10 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like having the Knockback be the number of skulls rolled.

I figured Plus Ultra would be okay since it's not technically interrupting anything. Definitely a weird power (All Might could die between Plus Ultra activating and the player turn ending, for example), but just surviving the attack is the "Go Beyond" part. There's got to be something there for "Plus Ultra" in my mind.
Old October 21st, 2020, 11:03 AM
Just A Head

I like that. Defense boost will be a really good pairing with Armor, especially as we get more Mutant Students for her to bond with.

Go Beyond, Plus Ultra is obviously a bit of a new mechanical area, but that's a really cool anime-feeling power.
Old November 7th, 2020, 03:57 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Been playing a bit of Overwatch recently, so I decided to do a write-up of my favorite playable character(s) as a thought experiment:

NAME = ASHE
SECRET IDENTITY = Elizabeth Caledonia "Calamity" Ashe

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL ( Outlaw, Thief, and Crime Lord are also possible here)
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS ( Confident or Demanding would probably also work)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = YES

DO SOMETHING!

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may choose 1 other Criminal Hero you control and either:
-before taking a turn with Ashe, take a turn with that Criminal, during which they cannot attack; or
-after taking a turn with Ashe, take a turn with that Criminal, during which they cannot move.

COACH GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, you may place Ashe on a space within 1 space of her current position and then, if the defending figure is small or medium, you may place that figure on a space within 1 space of its current position. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed more than 5 levels above its current position. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.

DYNAMITE TOSS AND SHOOT
Start the game with one Glyph of Dynamite on this card. Instead of attacking with Ashe, you may either:
- place one Glyph of Dynamite from this card power-side up on any empty space within 4 spaces of Ashe; or
- destroy one Glyph of Dynamite within 8 spaces of Ashe.

NAME = GLYPH OF DYNAMITE
SUBTITLE = DELAYED EXPLOSION

PERMANENT GLYPH
If this glyph is destroyed by any means, all figures within 2 spaces of this glyph receive 1 wound. At the end of the round, if this glyph is power side up on the battlefield, this glyph is destroyed.

NAME = B.O.B.
SECRET IDENTITY = BIG OMNIC BUTLER

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = YES

BUILT TO SERVE

B.O.B. has the class of Butler in addition to what is listed on this card. At the start of the game, you may choose 1 Ambitious Unique Hero you control. While that Hero is adjacent to B.O.B., they cannot be targeted for attacks by non-adjacent figures.

CHARGING IMPACT
After moving normally with B.O.B., you may choose 1 small or medium figure adjacent to B.O.B. and place that figure on a space within 1 space of its current position. If you do, B.O.B. cannot attack this turn and you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed more than 10 levels above its current position. A figure moved by this special power can receive any falling damage that may apply.

ARM GUNS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
B.O.B. cannot attack with this special attack if he moved this turn. After attacking with this special attack, B.O.B. may attack with this special attack 2 additional times.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 7th, 2020, 09:30 AM

Fun.
I may steal Dynamite for Rogue Trooper.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy