Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:03 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Denton, TX - Regular Event at Madness Comics

Hey guys,

Beginning this Saturday, Madness Comics and Games will be hosting a regular Heroscape event every other Saturday night. Here is the info:

Madness Comics and Games
111 E. University #112
Denton, TX 76209

6 PM - until??? (let's say 9-ish for now).

Every other Saturday night. Let's call the first several events just casual "bring a few armies to play" and see where the group that forms wants to take the event.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 4th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Denton, TX - Regular Event at Madness Comics

Hey Ninth, will terrain be there? Do we need to bring maps? What is needed?

Thanks for putting this together.

Old November 7th, 2010, 12:25 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

I'm sorry that I did not see this before now. I brought terrain. However, nobody showed that wanted to play Scape. Since WotC's announcement, the store is backing off its intentions of supporting a game every other week. If you want to play Scape and want to come out, you'll need to bring some terrain. It's unfortunate that this event was timed right when WotC pulled the plug.

In any event, we'll be playing HeroClix next Saturday. I'll be at BGGCon the following Saturday and the next weekend is Thanksgiving weekend. So, the next opportunity to play Scape or anything else other than HeroClix will be on 12/11.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 9th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll put that in my calendar.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events