Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 17th, 2022, 04:40 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ninthdoc's Getting Out of This Country Sale

LOL. You can't say $h1tty here anymore. ROFLMAO

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Last edited by ninthdoc; August 17th, 2022 at 04:41 PM. Reason: content
Old August 17th, 2022, 04:59 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
It took me two shots because of how tall the stacks are. Please forgive the McDonald's wrapper on the floor. I'm a junk food junkie and a ****ty housekeeper.

That is about 2/3 of my terrain only. Most of those containers are at 100 perent capacity.
Wow! That's a formidable collection.

And dude, don't kill yourself in this heat... I think I read this morning that today is something like the 43rd day Fort Worth has registered a temp over 100 degrees Fahrenheit this calendar year. Insane stuff.

As for the small family emergency- hope everyone is okay!
Old August 17th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I gotta jump in and say it's great to hear from you ninthdoc. Wow. Some of us go way back don't we? Good luck with the move. And I definitely understand, I've got a good friend that decided to change his life and move to East Timor to be with the love of his life. Not that close to the Philippines but still in the general area. He loves it there. Perhaps you'll still check in now and then to give everyone an update!
Old August 17th, 2022, 05:26 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Just an emotional adult child who needed some help. No big deal, but it kept me up until 6AM. No way I was getting up at 8AM after that. Got up at 11 this morning. I'll be busy with personal **** all day tomorrow. So I really wanted to get a jump on this today.

Old August 17th, 2022, 05:29 PM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I gotta jump in and say it's great to hear from you ninthdoc. Wow. Some of us go way back don't we? Good luck with the move. And I definitely understand, I've got a good friend that decided to change his life and move to East Timor to be with the love of his life. Not that close to the Philippines but still in the general area. He loves it there. Perhaps you'll still check in now and then to give everyone an update!

Jesus! Grishnak! It's great to see you here! We haven't talked in a decade or longer. I hope that you're doing well. Since I announced it here, I'll be sure to check in once I get there.

Man, it's so good seeing so many familiar faces. Alright, they're avatars. Sue me. Ha

Last edited by ninthdoc; August 17th, 2022 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old August 17th, 2022, 05:30 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Still faces... of sorts. lol
Old August 17th, 2022, 05:30 PM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Just an emotional adult child who needed some help. No big deal, but it kept me up until 6AM. No way I was getting up at 8AM after that. Got up at 11 this morning. I'll be busy with personal **** all day tomorrow. So I really wanted to get a jump on this today.

Still not used to not being able to cuss here. ****.

Old August 17th, 2022, 05:33 PM
ATF Agent

I've looked a few years ago. I think my old cyberbar was archived. Those were better times. Before the Darkness. Before the Empire.

Old August 17th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Jesus! Grishnak! It's great to see you here! We haven't talked in a decade or longer. I hope that you're doing well. Since I announced it here, I'll be sure to check in once I get there.

Man, it's so good seeing so many familiar faces. Alright, they're avatars. Sue me. Ha
Weren't you part of the old post parties I used to throw ninthdoc? Lol. Those were wild times back in the early days.
Old August 17th, 2022, 06:00 PM
ATF Agent

Okay, first challenge. Where can I find the tile counts for each master set and expansion? I know Netherspriit would tell me Google or GTS, but I'm old and I'm just looking for a hand. Can anyone please help me out.

Also, I have like 27 - 30 PMs. I get it. I promise that I will answer every single one of them. I'm just hella busy trying to make this happen rn.

Also, I found AllThingsHeroscape's website. What a d-bag. F that guy.

Old August 17th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh we did. @japes banned him today.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 17th, 2022, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Okay, first challenge. Where can I find the tile counts for each master set and expansion? I know Netherspriit would tell me Google or GTS, but I'm old and I'm just looking for a hand. Can anyone please help me out.

Also, I have like 27 - 30 PMs. I get it. I promise that I will answer every single one of them. I'm just hella busy trying to make this happen rn.

Also, I found AllThingsHeroscape's website. What a d-bag. F that guy.
Battle for the Underdark (skip to terrain section)

Everything else

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades