Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 10th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Six-Gun Gorilla (FINAL EDITING)

Simian Six Shooters?
Old March 10th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Banana Bullets?
Old March 10th, 2020, 11:58 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Gorilla Guns?
Old March 10th, 2020, 12:01 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Primate Pistolas?
Old March 10th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Primate Peacemakers is actually a solid one. (Peacemaker is a nickname for the Colt 45 revolver, the classic "cowboy gun.")
Old March 10th, 2020, 12:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Primate Peacemakers is actually a solid one. (Peacemaker is a nickname for the Colt 45 revolver, the classic "cowboy gun.")
I like that.
Old March 10th, 2020, 02:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

FYI, I was going to use the same mechanics (double skulls) for Hellboy II's pistol, just limited to one use. Dropping the 'Dual' portion of the name gave be Hand Cannon SA, which is when I realized Megatron already had that name. So it would be great if we can come up with a name that could be re-used and not simian specific. I guess I don't know enough about Hellboy to know what kind of handgun he uses. I just liked how the double skulls packed a big punch in a small gun and thought it fit for what I've seen from him well.
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old April 1st, 2020, 06:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I see you voted for Kong @L0B5T3R . Lets get this one moving while you are here. Can be the first design done in April.

Last edited by Karat; April 2nd, 2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old April 10th, 2020, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
FYI, I was going to use the same mechanics (double skulls) for Hellboy II's pistol, just limited to one use. Dropping the 'Dual' portion of the name gave be Hand Cannon SA, which is when I realized Megatron already had that name. So it would be great if we can come up with a name that could be re-used and not simian specific. I guess I don't know enough about Hellboy to know what kind of handgun he uses. I just liked how the double skulls packed a big punch in a small gun and thought it fit for what I've seen from him well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't The Good Samaritan Hellboy's pistol? If so it already has a name and SA?
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't The Good Samaritan Hellboy's pistol? If so it already has a name and SA?
You are correct.

DUAL PEACEMAKER SPECIAL ATTACK. Has a nice ring to it though.
Old April 10th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Quote:
Hellboy I has that as a name already. I think YK wants to do a new one with a different attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library