Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 16th, 2010, 05:16 PM

tidus 360 Woo who?
Evergreen Quarry

This is my latest map, i kind of just randomly built it but as i did the rest just came to me it turned out pretty good and balanced i think. It doesn't look good at first sight, but when you actually play on it you can get a good feel of the environment in it. I didn't want to take it apart so i made a copy, took about 2 hours... I had to carefully take it apart level by level etc..... here it is.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/41335477...een_Quarry.pdf

Evergreen Quarry
Requires: 1 ROTV and 1 RTTFF

Pictures

I will get the instructions up soon, i have them done i just have to get them up on a filesharing website, sorry about that....

Inside the PDF i have all my recomendations and a CTF setup.

I tested this with a lot of my figures and it seems really balanced, you will mostly fire at incoming swarms from atop and send your melee troops through the road, it really has a combat feel. I will probably submit this to Battlefields Of Valhalla, if you guys think i should just tell me.

"This is it, this is your story. It all begins here".

Last edited by tidus 360; August 16th, 2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Evergreen Quarry

This map looks pretty fun! It is rather dinky though... Any idea what glyphs you used?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:27 PM

tidus 360 Woo who?

I know what you mean... I didn't like the squeezed up stuff at first but when i actually played i kind of got addicted to the map, it it fun to play on, and games usually go quick.

I usually shuffle up all my glyphs and place 2 random ones where shown.

Old August 16th, 2010, 05:38 PM

tidus 360 Woo who?

The link is up....
http://rapidshare.com/files/41335477...een_Quarry.pdf

The pdf has a problem with the picture, i dont really know how to fix it so i got to the best place where the Print load wouldn't block to much.

Old August 18th, 2010, 01:05 AM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

I love that map

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 18th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm generally not a fan of elevated start zones, especially when the highest hexes are a short two hexes away. It might be better to move the ruins to protect the road so incoming troops can be sheltered from turtling range units.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios