Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you allow a "Custom" of this nature on you battlefield?
Yes 3 11.11%
No 22 81.48%
Maybe 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 10th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
"NSFW" Custom NUDE HEROCLIX on EBAY

I found this Custom NUDE HEROCLIX - MS. MARVEL posting while surfing EBay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattador
This auction is for a custom Ms. Marvel heroclix figure. Observant heroclix players/collectors will see that she is obviously made from a Polaris figure from the Mutant Mayhem set. But she is on a flying rookie Cable base. "Why is she on a rookie flying Cable base?" I hear you cry. Actually, that is the base she came with in the booster--sealed and everything. Some kind of mix-up at Clix HQ, but anyway that is the story of why your Ms. Marvel custom figure is on a Cable base. She has been professionally repainted and sprayed with a double coat of sealant.

Let's see what some of my past buyers have to say about my custom repaints:

"Very nice. A fanboy dream come true." (10/15/07)

"this is truly a piece of art,awesome work and great speed in shipping A++++++++" (10/04/07)

"Simply AWESOME and very realistic modifications and painted figures!" (9/30/07)

"everything ok" (9/20/07) Hey they can't all be homeruns...

"very accurate and satisfied and would do business with again" (9/17/07)

"«:::A:::» «:::W:::» «:::E:::» «:::S:::» «:::O:::» «:::M:::» «:::E:::» 5 STARS" (8/17/07)

Feel free to email me with requests for other figures you would like to see. If you do request a figure then I will make it and post it on eBay.

COMING SOON: The "Women of Color" Series
B*nary
J*de
Bl*nk
N*cturne
D*mino
Myst*que
Other Creations

(L-R) Callisto, She-Hulk, Stature

(L-R) Atom Eve, Wonder Woman,

Tessa/Sage
Old November 10th, 2007, 11:29 PM

dickflea Woo who?
Definately No, lets keep HS clean and fun for everyone.
Old November 10th, 2007, 11:46 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The scantily clad minis are annoying enough. If I want to look at nakedness, I'll go someplace besides my Heroscape game.
Old November 11th, 2007, 12:16 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Scantily clad succubi? Sure. Random gratuitous nudity? No.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 11th, 2007, 07:36 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I never understood the need/want for naked or even scantily dressed miniatures. It creeps me out to some degree that people want to have these in their posession.

Old November 11th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I'd use nude miniatures if the nudity served a purpose or fit the theme. Like the succubi mentioned before, or some kind of nymph, concubines or harem girls, or even an elf of some sort. But since Ms. Marvel or Wonder Woman never goes around nude, I wouldn't bother with that. It just doesn't make sense.
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:34 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
I never understood the need/want for naked or even scantily dressed miniatures. It creeps me out to some degree that people want to have these in their posession.
Even worse than wanting to collect them is the degenerate who gets off on painting them.

Awhile back I did a repaint of the female Krav Maga agent to make her leather red and kinda felt weird the whole time. My fifteen year-old teased me for a week that I was "getting off on it" and my wife even kind of raised her eyebrow.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old November 11th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
If they could logically explain why Wonder Woman is topless AND unharmed, then yes, they could use it.
Old November 11th, 2007, 08:51 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Sorry, but this is one of the most useless polls/posts I've seen on this board. Surely Pochoman, you can find something better to do with your time.

Those models have a place, but not on a site like this or a game like Heroscape that is aimed at families and kids.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old November 11th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
You can ask the question without posting pics...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old November 11th, 2007, 10:42 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
You can ask the question without posting pics...
This is also true... but still, a question that isn't really appropriate for the game...

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old November 11th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
BTW, you quoted the Buyer for the auction description instead of the Seller mattador.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations