Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 5th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
St. George looks awesome! Great job.

Newb.
Old October 6th, 2006, 04:50 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euryon
Woah... The figure is really cool, Rob!
Could you give a step-by-step on whats included altogether? I wish I had a spare Denrick to massacre...

And the card is definately shaping up. Im not sure it really needs anymore tinkering, tbh.
Thanks Euryon and Newb for your positive remarks

I will post at the beginning of the list some new pictures (hopefully today) along with details of how I made him (a very painful experience for poor Sir Denrick, involving lots of cutting and slicing )
Old October 6th, 2006, 04:55 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Georgy looks great Rob! I especially like the shield!
Old October 6th, 2006, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Georgy looks great Rob! I especially like the shield!
Doing the shield was odd. I assumed that the picture on Sir Denricks shield was a sticker, but I couldnt seem to get it off, so I just painted over the top. Tempted to do a unit of Knights Of England to go with St George - they would just be the Knights of Weston reposed with the English mark on their shields.
Old October 6th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
St. George is a good looking repaint, Rob. The custom itself is neat, too. With all the new dragon customs from new members looming around, he's even better. Good stuff, man.

smallboxgames.com
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
Good idea, Rob - maybe *Crusaders* (which is tied in with the myth about George appearing to some crusading knights, helping them fight on, which is where the red cross comes from, supposedly)

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old October 6th, 2006, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euryon
Woah... The figure is really cool, Rob!
Could you give a step-by-step on whats included altogether? I wish I had a spare Denrick to massacre...
Ok... posted a new picture on the front of this thread, along with basic (oh so basic) info on how to make a St George. Shouldnt be a problem at all for anyone who is that way inclined.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards