Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

View Poll Results: How complex should the cards be? Should the average words-pe
Option 1 2 5.00%
Option 2 21 52.50%
Option 3 13 32.50%
Option 4 6 15.00%
Option 5 1 2.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 18th, 2020, 01:39 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
HoME Vision Poll #4: Complexity (READ FIRST!)

How complex should the cards be? Should the average words-per-power and average powers-per-card be higher or lower?

Option 1: I will not use HoME figures if they are USUALLY as complex and detailed as cards like the classic/D&D Eltahale, HoSS's Darth Vader, C3G's Iron Man Mark IV, or C3V's Deathcommander Mark 3

Option 2: I prefer HoME figures to USUALLY be as complex and detailed as cards like Syvarris, Sonlen, Migol Ironwill, Crixus, James Murphy, Alastair MacDirk, Nilfheim, Braxas

Option 3: No preference

Option 4: I prefer HoME figures to USUALLY be as complex and detailed as cards like the classic/D&D Eltahale, HoSS's Darth Vader, C3G's Iron Man Mark IV, or C3V's Deathcommander Mark 3

Option 5: I will not use HoME figures if they are USUALLY as complex and detailed as cards like Syvarris, Sonlen, Migol Ironwill, Crixus, James Murphy, Alastair MacDirk, Nilfheim, Braxas

Card References for Option 1 and Option 4
Spoiler Alert!

Card References for Option 2 and Option 5
Spoiler Alert!

More Polls
Poll #1: Power-level is here

Poll #2: Generals is here

Poll #3: Synergy is here

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; May 18th, 2020 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Added images
Old May 18th, 2020, 11:01 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoME Vision Poll #4: Complexity (READ FIRST!)

No preference, but I would like to avoid markers regardless.
Old May 18th, 2020, 11:20 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
No preference, but I would like to avoid markers regardless.
Markers as in stuff like the airborne elite grenade? Or a figure that puts markers on other figures?

Just clarifying.
Old May 18th, 2020, 11:22 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

C3G has a TON of markers and Hoss has its fair share as well. I've got a bag full that gets harder and harder to sort through.
Old May 18th, 2020, 11:24 AM

Both? Any special power markers I'd keep to a minimum, especially if we go the simpler route.

Obviously we'd keep OMs and wound markers cause thats how you play the game.

Last edited by Splash; May 18th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs